Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More BC news to add to the above. I can't believe they would continue with this, with the way it appears the other provinces are going but basically, more mandatory vaccines for health care workers are coming and March 24 is the deadline. This includes health care workers that weren't listed in the initial mandate; dentists, chiropractors, and other practitioners.

Bonnie Henry likes the spot light and is going to keep this going as long as she can.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havnt dove to far into the fine line of scott moes he def didnt give the 8000 outs that kenny did and it may of been 6 days sooner then moe but moe was first to say it was being dropped without near the pressure kenny has been under with the protests
Kenney has to be the "guy" Moe Stole his thunder so he did the next best thing.

powpounder

Reaction score
The Answer is to cut the BS and end the lies and BS numbers. They have done nothing but lie and deceive us and now good luck getting any trust back. This isn’t speculation, its been shown multiple times how they lied and BS’ed us over and over. Quit manipulating numbers to push your agenda. Again this has been proven over and over. They even lied right on live TV, in a news release, some top health authority said that particular day was “record setting” number of ICU patients. Well, a quick search on AHS’s own website shows thats a lie. Or the classic, oh were over run with patients, were at 105% capacity. Again, this is nothing more than fear mongering, our Hospitals are always busy. In fact look back to pre Plandemic years, often over 100% capacity, its Not abnormal. In fact Hospitals are designed to be full, there not considered efficient when there Empty.
So cut the sh*t, drop the mandates and lets put this car wreck behind us already.
Well said! I still can’t believe people are so blind and deaf to what is going on. Blows my mind. 😂

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as far a wearing the mask and getting jabbed, that's up to each individual, (your choice), anyone on here stating that the unvaxed need to die ETC, should be charged with a hate crime. it's about Freedom to make your own choices !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom