Couples riding

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
Just curious if there are any couples on here that ride the mountains around valemount and revelstoke. It would be nice to find some people to ride with. We both have our ASt1 and ride 2 year old machines 163.

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Danae and I ride in the mountains together. Last year was her first year and I got her up 5 times, it's great to watch her progress and improve everytime! Send me a message if you are interested in meeting up, we would be happy to ride with you if our schedules line up.

Cheers,
Tyler

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though i'm not riding this year as i'm waiting for surgery my wife and i ride solely together and love every moment of it. I seldom ride with guy's as she is my #1 partner as a rider and prefer riding with her. We occasionally ride Revy 6-8 times a season and she has been my riding partner for years, i have a lot more experience then her but the day she hangs it up will be the day i hang it up.
I have been involved in sledding for years at many levels, much longer then her and i can honestly tell anyone the very best and memorable years were after she became a sledder.

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This year my girlfriend second year riding and I take her every trip ... she's rode McBride valemount blue river revelstoke ... we're always looking to ride with new people and we usually find people who foolishly ride by themselves and kinda adopt them haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom