Countdown Yamaha site

allseason

Reaction score
The Yamaha Canada site has a countdown on it,could it be the new Rhino?Lets hope so its long overdue, and lets all prey for more power!:devildancing:

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was at my dealer yesterday and he showed me the sheet of dates of release, it says new rhino and sleds platforms

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hate to burst your bubble of enthusiasm but i believe it is yamaha's newest snowmobile, yamaha canada has been hyping a new sled up on youtube but not giving any details, prob a new apex.

sledidiot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup its a fuggly vector from what i seen so far. flat landers rule i guess!

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know saw it with my own eyes that they are doing something to the rhino

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i havent heard on the rhino but i cant help but believe that we wont see a new rhino for a bit yet, with all the lawsuits and the rules changing and being add for utv's in the states. it is the same reason i believe can-am has not released theirs either.i agree though it is much needed but i cant afford to buy another one for a bit so if they wait it will suit me fine

allseason

Reaction score
The Yamaha Canada site has a countdown on it,could it be the new Rhino?Lets hope so its long overdue, and lets all prey for more power!:devildancing:
Well todays the day noon,yamaha site says snowmobile and sidexside release will be interesting to see what they've done!!:d

allseason

Reaction score
I think noon our time didn't see anything alittle while ago, have to have patience I guess,hate those countdowns!!

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am dissapointed. The new 2011 rhino is basically unchanged except for the new white armour color. I ride Kawasaki but i was so hoping that yamaha would step up to the plate and throw in a v-twin into the rhino. I guess there is always 2012

allseason

Reaction score
Yes sad wonder why they missed a year?You'd think they'd made a twin or something thats sad.

Apex162

Reaction score
2011 Apex x-tx Power steering, Primarily it decreases steering effort making the machine feel lighter. Why don't you make it lighter in the first place and add 50hp. Baby steps again

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am dissapointed. The new 2011 rhino is basically unchanged except for the new white armour color. I ride Kawasaki but i was so hoping that yamaha would step up to the plate and throw in a v-twin into the rhino. I guess there is always 2012

:common001::common001::party2::party2::clap2::beep::Cool9:

YAAAHHOOOO!!! BEERBUDGET BOOST! I don't need a new rhino!!! I wonder who is going to buy one if they don't improve them:rolleyes:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought for sure they would update the Rhino to a twin was holding off to buy one till this year. Maybe they will put the Apex engine in it next time keep my fingers crossed.

Top Bottom