Couldn't find blacks but found 2 o these

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337225504.557647.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337225523.050075.jpg

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see about 10:1 grizzlies to black bears around here. Talking to a C/O up here yesterday; he laughed when I told him that, and said that it seems like the grizzlies have eaten all the blacks over the past 5 years or so in these parts. Waaaay more common to see a grizz than a black these days.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see about 10:1 grizzlies to black bears around here. Talking to a C/O up here yesterday; he laughed when I told him that, and said that it seems like the grizzlies have eaten all the blacks over the past 5 years or so in these parts. Waaaay more common to see a grizz than a black these days.

Wwwhhhaaaatttttt? Alberta authorities on the subject say we can't hunt them though? I can't see them being wrong on the subject. ( very sarcastic tone if it was hard to catch)

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the title sounds extremely racist... Nice bears though!

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you said C/O so you must be in BC???? YOu can thank the Grizzly bear hunting moratorium for that... oh by the way thank... Europe... thos F***** closed the BC grizzly bear hunt... now there in places where they have NEVER been historically... why the F*** do we listen to California and Europe????? now you can't moose or elk hunt in BC without being stocked by one of those things... im not a poacher but next time one takes my down moose... i will shot, shovel and shut up before I let it get my animal! No one else is hunting them and it use to be wide open... its no longer a consveration issue in BC

Top Bottom