Could’ve, would’ve, should’ve

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have been the first time in about 5 years a guy would have been done harvest and could have enjoyed the sled show without that hanging over my head! Hard to get to excited for snow while a guy still had a couple thousand acres out underneath it! I wonder if we will ever see it again?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have been the first time in about 5 years a guy would have been done harvest and could have enjoyed the sled show without that hanging over my head! Hard to get to excited for snow while a guy still had a couple thousand acres out underneath it! I wonder if we will ever see it again?

Tough to say. Seems a lot of retailers are still doing well this year without it. I was in FXR Edmonton on Saturday to get new gear, apparently it's one of the busiest years they've seen.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d be worried if vendors don’t go for a year or two they will just say to hell with it even if it does comeback! Could be a pile of events that we never see again sadly

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty costly to put a booth in in edmonton show aswell so alota vendors are watching there bottom line, i was in fxr in stoon and got a new suit and helmet on friday and it was very busy in there aswell

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing done harvest and majority of field work/ projects would of been a good cut loose weekend
Buddies that usually do booth there are going to have a week or 2 sale in house. But have said that they are busy and lots of product moving already.
Hope it’s a good snow year!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone hears of great deals on sledding boots in Saskatoon, let me know.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edm sled show has been dying for years. Worse every year for the last 5 or 6. I'm not a vendor but sounds like the price to pay to be at the show isn't worth the sales they make from it. I'd love to see it move to Red Deer like a lot of other events have been. Having Calgary, Red Deer and Edm businesses plus surrounding areas while being more affordable for them would make a way bigger and better show

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red Deer is more central and makes sense
Edm sled show has been dying for years. Worse every year for the last 5 or 6. I'm not a vendor but sounds like the price to pay to be at the show isn't worth the sales they make from it. I'd love to see it move to Red Deer like a lot of other events have been. Having Calgary, Red Deer and Edm businesses plus surrounding areas while being more affordable for them would make a way bigger and better show

Top Bottom