Corridor

revtrev

Reaction score
Hi guys/gals. Couldn't find any info on here about the previously proposed Fort Saskatchewan/Ministik trail corridor that was presented to council last Feb? Was approval granted? Thanks.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke with the mayor of Fort Sask. He dosnt know anything about this trail nor does his head of snow clearing. He believes the the ministic trail is in the Parkland County. Do you have any more info on this fo me as the mayor wants me to call him back with my findings.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mayor needs to be edgamakatted.parkland county is spruce grove/stony plain/east of hwy 60 and beond to the west..ministick is strathcona/wetaskiwin.(not too sure exactly where the border is)..the corridor issue was presented at a strathcona county town meeting where the ft sask snow angles and tri county expressed our concerns on what seems to be deaf ears..mayor olsen and her councellors have not gotten back to any group as of yet.lets keep our fingers crossed.

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mayor needs to be edgamakatted.parkland county is spruce grove/stony plain/east of hwy 60 and beond to the west..ministick is strathcona/wetaskiwin.(not too sure exactly where the border is)..the corridor issue was presented at a strathcona county town meeting where the ft sask snow angles and tri county expressed our concerns on what seems to be deaf ears..mayor olsen and her councellors have not gotten back to any group as of yet.lets keep our fingers crossed.

thats cuzz their too busy building new chambers to hide and ignore us in:mad:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then it sounds like someone should contact strathcona county as it has never been brought up in meetings in ft sask.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brian was the core person on this proposal. There was a meeting in the summer where the county made some comments about meetings and terms of references and whatever should take about another 20 yrs just to get it thought about by the county. My thoughts are to just give up and move to the other side of the city and enjoy your riding in a positive county. Good luck:rant:

Top Bottom