Corona virus.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
over my many years of life experience, i have found those who spout off about someone else being racist, homo, feminist etc, are usually the worst offenders of all! lol.

C'mon, just because he did the blackface thing?? Several times?? with a huge smile on his face every time? Cant be.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well pappy used to say "those pointing a finger at someone else should take a long hard look at where their 3 other fingers are pointing"? hmm.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
according to Jason Kenny, looks like there are more than a few people in edmonton and surrounding area who took my advice the last few days. likely other area's of Alberta as well.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw an interview with two Canadians who live and run businesses in one of the highly infected areas. Neither said they are worried about anything (other than the economic hardship of everyone staying home) and from their perspective from the inside looking out, the whole ordeal has been way overblown.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it may be, totally up to you. i see no problem in taking some precautions, remaining calm is likely the most important.

so what precautions are you taking? are you ignoring what is happening? believe the government will take care of you? don't know don't care? have you gone totally bug out and have hit the hills?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i hear hollyweird is being kung fu kicked by he Wuflu. who'd a thunk China was a huge movie country, looks like the chinese are staying home instead of going to crowded movie theaters, ha, let the boo hoo's, start. i guess hollyweird lost close to 50 million on saturday?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in my opinion it would be best to take precautions, as much as possible, so far the cases in canada have got over the wu-flu so far!!!! best idea is wash your hands often, stay away from crowds, get a big bottle of Buckley's ( that chit will kill everything)

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont trust ANYTHING the Chinese government says. Ever
Trust very little the canadian government or its so called experts say. They're all appointed either because of their gender or for political patronage reasons. Grossly incompetent.
The CDC in the states is the go to authority for these kind of things. They're backed up by USAMRIID which is the other preeminent authority on these things. they're the ones to pay attention to.
If the information in the media doesn't come from the CDC, treat it sceptically and verify it if possible.
Use your common sense....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have the same level of trust in the Chinese government and Justin Trudeau.

Dont trust ANYTHING the Chinese government says. Ever
Trust very little the canadian government or its so called experts say. They're all appointed either because of their gender or for political patronage reasons. Grossly incompetent.
The CDC in the states is the go to authority for these kind of things. They're backed up by USAMRIID which is the other preeminent authority on these things. they're the ones to pay attention to.
If the information in the media doesn't come from the CDC, treat it sceptically and verify it if possible.
Use your common sense....

lgallant

Reaction score
Our government can’t even manage paying themselves or managing anything else for that matter. Do you really think those F@ktards can manage this properly. They say the count is now 4 in Canada and we all know how well they can count.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
0501b6fb495b631aefc63554e5b2aa79.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
china has just quarantined 400,000,000 million people!!

this just hit serious, obviously it is out of control, and not what China and trudy have been telling the world.

death toll and infected numbers reported have been grossly under reported.

and now Trudy has plane loads from wuhan being unloaded in Trenton Ontario. with all the ones found sick heading to Belleville Hospital. they can not handle the amount that may be coming?
not good at all.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
if you got money to spare check out hiti on the cse, that sumbitch is gonna go from .20 to $10.00 just like aurora

So if $0.20 was a good entry point $0.11 should be kick azz.....

I got lucky on Aurora and rode it from under $2 then sold @ $12.50 - proceeds bought me a little convertible

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if $0.20 was a good entry point $0.11 should be kick azz.....

I got lucky on Aurora and rode it from under $2 then sold @ $12.50 - proceeds bought me a little convertible

Oh **** i lost 50% since that happened. Sucks even more i cashed out blue apron to buy that pos and it went up 4x. Dont listen to me

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Oh **** i lost 50% since that happened. Sucks even more i cashed out blue apron to buy that pos and it went up 4x. Dont listen to me

I feel your pain..... I've done OK but I'm holding some pretty big bags with some pot stocks... Surprisingly Apple has been my biggest gainer recently, even with all this chit I'm up almost 100% in the past 14 months

Top Bottom