Corona virus.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Is this just a manufactured scare to manipulate world markets? Wish I knew a bit about the stock market. Quite a few recent events could have made me ultra rich.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you got money to spare check out hiti on the cse, that sumbitch is gonna go from .20 to $10.00 just like aurora

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so 50 million chinese residents in wuhan, are now in total military lockdown. no trucks in or out. sounds like they are running out of food

i wonder if the chinese government is willing to sacrifice all these people. kind of sounds like it?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is also talk of the chinese stealing this virus from canada, and testing in a lab in wuhan, interesting.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you got money to spare check out hiti on the cse, that sumbitch is gonna go from .20 to $10.00 just like aurora

What would cause that?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for you

lol don't be sad you missed the first boom, here's your shot at redemption.
Or forgot I said anything and watch some of us capitalize just like bree ex in the day :p

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
British Columbia reports first case of Wuhan coronavirus
The patient, a B.C. man in his 40s, arrived in Vancouver last week after travelling to Wuhan, China

SCOTT BROWNUpdated: January 28, 2020

The first case of novel coronavirus has been reported in British Columbia, according to provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry.

Henry said Tuesday that the patient, a man in his 40s who lives in the area covered by Vancouver Coastal Health, arrived in Vancouver last week after travelling to Wuhan, China. He started experiencing symptoms 24 hours later.

The man notified his health-care provider on Sunday that he had travelled to Wuhan city, was experiencing symptoms and would be coming for assessment and care.

A diagnostic test, which was administered Sunday, came back positive late Monday night.

Dr. Bonnie Henry says the risk of spread of this virus within British Columbia remains low at this time. ARLEN REDEKOP / PNG
Henry said the man, who she said is doing well, is not in hospital but is being kept isolated at home, and no members of his family have shown any symptoms as they are being monitored by health officials.

“Multiple times a day we will be in contact with anyone who has had contact with this person,” said Henry.

It will remain a presumptive case until the coronavirus is confirmed by a second test at the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg.

The province expects to have test results from the man’s case back from the Winnipeg lab within 48 hours.

“But given the history of travel, the contact this person had in Wuhan city and the symptoms they were showing, we are confident that this is truly a case of this novel coronavirus,” said Henry.

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All these so called experts keep telling everyone that the risk is “ low”. One in Toronto said the risk of the virus spreading in Canada was 0.00 percent. Then they turn around and tell us about the people that have recently returned from China, went through the detection programs undetected then show up some days later symptomatic. Truth is they have no idea how many people have slipped through the net, or how far it will spread.
look what’s happening in China. Out of control, and the second biggest economy in the world is begging for donations of gloves, gowns and masks to protect first responders. What a $hit show

mikeydoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold almost every n95 dust mask we had in stock to one of my chinese clients. 1000 in total. sending to his family and they will donate the rest he said. we kept 50 for us just in case.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold almost every n95 dust mask we had in stock to one of my chinese clients. 1000 in total. sending to his family and they will donate the rest he said. we kept 50 for us just in case.
Will it prevent anything?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• racoon.jpg
    racoon.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Top Bottom