Corona virus.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Is this just a manufactured scare to manipulate world markets? Wish I knew a bit about the stock market. Quite a few recent events could have made me ultra rich.
Hey! Just realized I started this. Keep reading that China is buying up bazillions of dollars worth of devalued stock. Is there any way to confirm that?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a few local confirmed cases here, I personally know 3 people who have recovered. 2 are 30ish the other is in her 50s( all 3 are from same family). Symptoms were like a bad hangover with a fever for a week I'm told.

Travel related or local catch?

Good to hear about recoveries!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of one person, late 40’s heavy smoker, was on a ventilator and when he went home he still had oxygen. He got the worst of it for sure, don’t know anyone else that got it.
He was one of the first in Calgary to get it, was released 2 weeks ago.

In other words, he has a nasty precondition, and caught a cold. This whole thing is horse****.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
92017863_712528012887694_7401354834382684160_n.jpg

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In other words, he has a nasty precondition, and caught a cold. This whole thing is horse****.

Exactly. I still haven’t heard of anyone else getting it... Nobody else on this forum knows anyone?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are 3 cases here in FSJ so far

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two neighbors next door, two friends and numerous others in Revelstoke. Four reported confirmations from heli skiers that came here and reported after leaving. Many people Confined from the exposure-hotel workers, guides, helicopter pilots and staff.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! Just realized I started this. Keep reading that China is buying up bazillions of dollars worth of devalued stock. Is there any way to confirm that?
Have heard this as well....cant confirm tho

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 confirmed cases here. I work with the guy that his wife was confirmed positive.

Can't tell me this is Horse****

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are 3 cases here in FSJ so far

Is that in Northern Health? those dam idiots are refusing to tell anyone which town has covid. Not sure how people get the so f up they want to keep that a secret. If i were in charge they would be looking for a job in china where they belong.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that in Northern Health? those dam idiots are refusing to tell anyone which town has covid. Not sure how people get the so f up they want to keep that a secret. If i were in charge they would be looking for a job in china where they belong.

Yup, Northern heath is not telling where the cases are, I got the information from a friend whose wife is a nurse here.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a cold... maybe covid and is extremely lucky. Besides that, the numbers are still rising,

If everyone was actually staying at home, and not spreading the virus, we would be over this in 3 weeks..Unfortunately this isn't possible. Obviously many aren't taking this seriously either.... YET..

Top Bottom