Corbin trail update

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grooming is now occuring for the 9 miles of hell. this will continue as long as donations are rollin in $$$$$$ . attendants will be collecting cash for day users and there is also a donation box at the corbin stageing. we all know how nice the trails are when groomed so lets support the smooth trail syetem. All clubs that want to donate buy cheque can contact A&E in brooks 403 362-6401 . I'm sure if some of you business owners would like to donate fuel that would be also so greatly appreciated.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grooming is now occuring for the 9 miles of hell. this will continue as long as donations are rollin in $$$$$$ . attendants will be collecting cash for day users and there is also a donation box at the corbin stageing. we all know how nice the trails are when groomed so lets support the smooth trail syetem. All clubs that want to donate buy cheque can contact A&E in brooks 403 362-6401 . I'm sure if some of you business owners would like to donate fuel that would be also so greatly appreciated.

Whats the best way to get to corbin from calgary.......???

be out saturday AM's

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get to hwy 3 go west all the way throu the crowsnest enter into BC,down crowsnest pass go past weight scale then u come to road construction cross tracks AND before Bridge u turn left (elk Valley coal sign).There is 3 staging area`s off that road first one at yellow gates 2nd at tin shack both on right side of road.The 3rd one is at end of that road approx 25km u end up at the mine.There is a parking lot there u should be able to figure were the tail head is at.U should look in the pass for trail map if u have`nt been there before. Out of the 3 i would go to mine.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Is there decent snow at each of the three staging areas or do you have to go back to the mine to find good snow. If there's snow at each point, have they groomed each trail? Looking to take my wife down and introduce her to sledding but I'm looking for some mild trails for her that are groomed. Her first time on a sled. Thanks in advance?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there decent snow at each of the three staging areas or do you have to go back to the mine to find good snow. If there's snow at each point, have they groomed each trail? Looking to take my wife down and introduce her to sledding but I'm looking for some mild trails for her that are groomed. Her first time on a sled. Thanks in advance?

2400km of easy riding trails starting from , sled from your bed. Sure nice to wake up and start your sled in your PJ's haha. Check it out 3-4 ft in that area already.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out for a ride tommorow i'll try and get some pics but definately let ya know how the snow is back there

crustyhooker

Reaction score
I was out there on Dec 1 and the conditions were pretty good. Starting from the mine site the trail was okay, not super rough but not glass smooth either. There were still some areas with little snow cover but other areas were great for the time of year.
corbin 003.jpg

corbin 008.jpg

corbin 012.jpg

corbin 013.jpg

Top Bottom