Corbin Riding area

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mine at corbin is getting concerned with all the tresspassing on their land by snowmobilers. They own the staging area and if much more tresspassing happens they will shut down the corbin staging area. Please everyone stay out of the posted areas and if you see anyone in the wrong area let them know they should not be there and ask them to leave the area so all of us can still ride corbin in the future

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Explain more?

I've only been twice and I stage in the area and ride out on the trail. Am I crossing any boundaries?

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corbin is at the end of the road. There are no issues that we are aware of if you ride from the yellow gates close to the highway

When you stage at Corbin and go down the main trail, everything on the left side is off limits until heartbreak. When you ride into hearbreak, when the road takes a hard left, you will see a trail going straight, The trail is ok but do not go left, it will take you into the mine right where ther are working
I hope this helps

Groomer is supposed to be out there today or tommorow
Should be smooth trail again.
We have put small groomers for behind the sleds at rainguage, Barns and heartbreak to keep the small trails smooth, pull them up ( flip them over so you are not grooming on the way up) when you go in and then groom down the hills and we should be able to keep the small trails smooth as well. All help is appreciated:beer:

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have put small groomers for behind the sleds at rainguage, Barns and heartbreak to keep the small trails smooth, pull them up ( flip them over so you are not grooming on the way up) when you go in and then groom down the hills and we should be able to keep the small trails smooth as well. All help is appreciated:beer:

Damn good idea. I've never seen these before.

Ive been in an are to the left called "bad luck" or something like that. It was a ways down the trail. Is this also considered off limits?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
You can see lots of tracks where people leave the groomed trail in the first 4 km's to track up the tree less hills on the east side of the trail. This is the mine property that is being watched. It is also well posted not to enter these areas and you can tracks going right by the signs.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn good idea. I've never seen these before.

Ive been in an are to the left called "bad luck" or something like that. It was a ways down the trail. Is this also considered off limits?

Were we went was ok,its before that on the left side they are talking about the snow cat has pushed snow up blocking off access to the unrideable ares.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
we have been using the same type snow groomer in seymour for a few years now. works great if it is used. The area to the left of the trail heading in all the way to the drop of doom is probobly the worst spot to go into mine property. lets not lose a great area out of ignorance. spread the word to anyone you see not following the rules.

Top Bottom