Corbin parking lot closure !!!!!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are a bunch of cry babies, no support from me, been riding that way for 20 years, if you would only see the crap they do, trust me on that

I think there is a bumper stickers in Bc that are in the kootenay areas that say "save BC shoot a 403" and "save the kootenays shoot an albertan" I personally dont agree with these stickers as i was from alberta and know that 99% of them are great people who care wich is awesome! Then you get that 1% out there like you FRED that makes these stickers justified! I feel sorry for anyone that has to live anywere around you! If the mine says please stay off the property then you do it and you say thank you very much sir for the opportunity to use your land for a staging area dont be A DBag and call them cry babies for idiots like yourself riding on there property I would be pissed to if someone rode on my land especially the fact that if anything happens it is on the mine for the insurance :eek:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i see that the yes sir no sir no problem attitude from yesteryear has turned to a screw u attitude and now it's going to bite us in the hiney:(. and now with the new world economy and the changing of the guard at the corporate level, there isn't any good ole boy sledders in the corporate office to put in a good word for us and they don't really care as we don't fit in the business model. i remember reading somewhere that they use to have chariot races in rome and it died off too.:eek:

did you give up your front row seat for those chariot races :beer::beer:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay dumb asses, did i say i rode their, i just do not have respect for them, we caught them a few years ago dumping used oil just north of the lake pit and you should of seen them squerm, we have had property their over the last dozen years and every year they want more and more

in less than ten years they will have that entire area shut down for us, its in the works

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay dumb asses, did i say i rode their, i just do not have respect for them, we caught them a few years ago dumping used oil just north of the lake pit and you should of seen them squerm, we have had property their over the last dozen years and every year they want more and more

in less than ten years they will have that entire area shut down for us, its in the works

Well mabe frew w you should explain yourself next time not make it sound like your a dumb a#* for not respecting where others ride.

sledhead2010

Reaction score

Hmmm.... so if you were not trespassing on their property how did you catch them dumping used oil?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE PARKED AT TIN SHACK YESTERDAY,, MUST HAVE SEEN 10 BIG TRUCKS GO BY AS WE WERE LOADING UP,, ITS A BUSY ROAD NOW...

bigger problem is all the arogant azzzhats that actually ride the colsed area's are self centered know it alls and they dont read posts like theese and respect the area. we know because we choose to read and listen

and fred w you make more sense with your second post but saying fawck em doesnt help too much....

now maybe its time to report the oil to the right people because that chit right there really pizzes me off,, multi million dollar companies destroying our world ohhh wait thats what makes the world turn around wow life is so complex....;)

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes trust me, tow guys canned over the oil incicdent and more to come, we have a fish ponnery at the bottom of the hill

25 years ago we were able to ride right threw the mine to predator, it was a blast 20 years ago they did not allow it any more, but had us plant tress in the pitmen area wher you blast threw the pits, 10 years ago fording took over, now we have been severed a notice of takeover of townsite

the townsite of corbin had a pac with the mine owner back when it was public, and the owner loved to sled, we had the mine groom trail for us, and life was good, now with the new corpate owners they have no respect for the sledders and will do anything to shut us down

we need to be strong when giving our issues

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i remember many moons ago when there use to be people actually living at the townsite, and we use to stay at gus's cabin/house when he use to have his pet trout in the pond just off the house.:cool: then he passed on and now it's the country club. i guess when corporate boys are sitting in there ivory towers somewhere in the world drinking there scotch and smoking there cigar waiting to fly off in there corporate jet, the last thing on there minds is some people trying to stay warm recreating on snow.:eek:i have said it before for years that the sledding associations have to start looking at getting tenures or acquiring areas or we'll be pigeoned hole into a designated 5 square mile area to have fun.:twocents:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes trust me, tow guys canned over the oil incicdent and more to come, we have a fish ponnery at the bottom of the hill

25 years ago we were able to ride right threw the mine to predator, it was a blast 20 years ago they did not allow it any more, but had us plant tress in the pitmen area wher you blast threw the pits, 10 years ago fording took over, now we have been severed a notice of takeover of townsite

the townsite of corbin had a pac with the mine owner back when it was public, and the owner loved to sled, we had the mine groom trail for us, and life was good, now with the new corpate owners they have no respect for the sledders and will do anything to shut us down

we need to be strong when giving our issues

Hey Fred your first post had me thinking you were an Azzhole, but reading your other posts I realize that you just shot off at the lips. Sounds to me like you know a lot of history behind this situation.

In the future could you be a little more cautious as to what you post. Instead of just blurting out some stupid comment and having the sledding community beating your post down, post up the knowledge you have gained over the years about this situation. I agree with you that corporations don't take the small person into consideration, but trespassing is not the answer, it is only fuel for their cause.

If you back read this thread you will notice that I thanked every one that had something to say about your first post. I withdraw all those those thankyou's, as I am sure that all those that commented on your post will withdraw their comments.

choose your battles carefully.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the Fish are still in Gus's pond, but it is not the Corbin Country Club. That land is owned by the French's.
They are members of the Club, just like everyone else

Last edited:
Top Bottom