corbin ma 27

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
rode corbin on saturday with some budds and still at least a good month of riding, raingauge was pretty hard and wind hammered but geromes had tons of fresh and still lots of soft untracked pow. avi conditions are almost nill and the climbing and tree riding was exceptionally good for the lack of big dumps this year. i will post some pics tomorow when i can resize my pics. trail is getting thin untill about the drop of doom so enclosed trailers are soon going to be an issue.still a solid 4' at about 5500'

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
corbin mar 27 017 (Small).JPG

corbin mar 27 019 (Small).JPG

corbin mar 27 018 (Small).JPG

corbin mar 27 016 (Small).JPG

corbin mar 27 015 (Small).JPG

corbin mar 27 014 (Small).JPG

corbin mar 27 013 (Small).JPG

some pics from saturday.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i left sat night but i think it has been snowing pretty steady since sunday in the high country. should be some good riding after this week.

YEEEEEEE HAAAA

thats right friday is looking good.......... I am going west if does not snow enough down south BRAAAAAaaaaaaaPPPPP happy bunny day

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i left sat night but i think it has been snowing pretty steady since sunday in the high country. should be some good riding after this week.

just got the alert from castle,,

40-50cms up top,,,, yaaa hoooo its coming,,, friday will be epic:beer::d

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Pic and updates thanks guys. I have to ride this weekend. I maybe looking for some one to ride with. Not sure what my crew are doing I just got back today.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

foothill m8, the trees on each side of the creek are leaning in two different directions. Is that a double avalanche waiting to happen with the creek bottom a serious terrain trap? Hopefull there is more to the picture that tells us that it is actually a safe place......

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
foothill m8, the trees on each side of the creek are leaning in two different directions. Is that a double avalanche waiting to happen with the creek bottom a serious terrain trap? Hopefull there is more to the picture that tells us that it is actually a safe place......

if that creek ever even had a chance at sliding i dont think anyone in the hills would be safe, the nearest hill is a 1/4 mile away. people have to quit over analizing everything this year and get back to enjoying the sledding.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its only what your mind makes it out to be.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I didn't get too high up on my horse as I can only see what is in the picture so we'll leave it alone.....

On a positive note, FAR reporting the following....at 5397'
last 24 hrs 16 cm
last 48 hrs 41 cm
last 7 days 52 cm

The snow yesterday at 4200 was very wet and heavy but we had 15 cm's on the ground. I'm thinking Easter weekend will be sweet!!!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I didn't get too high up on my horse as I can only see what is in the picture so we'll leave it alone.....

On a positive note, FAR reporting the following....at 5397'
last 24 hrs 16 cm
last 48 hrs 41 cm
last 7 days 52 cm

The snow yesterday at 4200 was very wet and heavy but we had 15 cm's on the ground. I'm thinking Easter weekend will be sweet!!!

No worries, I think everyone has forgotten to just go out and enjoy the mountains. This fresh snow is just what the doctor ordered. WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom