Congrats to everyone at snowandmud.com

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I would like to thank everyone who stopped by the snowandmud.com booth at the Edmonton Snowmobile Show this weekend.

Tonight at the Alberta Snowmobile Show Awards Banquet we were extremely surprised to be awarded the "Most Popular Exhibitor" of the 2009 show.

It's through the support of all our member that we were given this opportunity to be recognized by the Alberta Snowmobile Association.

You, the members of the site, are the greatest!!!

Thanks to all the Moderators who were kind enough to donate their weekend to the show so the booth would be manned at all times.

To Ron, I would like to thank you on behalf of the Moderators and Member for putting in the endless hours in the middle of the night to make this site one of the best on the internet...your efforts have not gone unnoticed

Attachments

• IMG_7650.jpg
    IMG_7650.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7652.jpg
    IMG_7652.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7655.jpg
    IMG_7655.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Contrats to everyone at snowandmud.com

"Most Popular Exhibitor" in simple english does that mean "Center of Attention" easy to understand when something is as good as it is.. A big thanx to all of S&M and the people who make it what it is

Alfred

Reaction score

Congratulations to Snow and Mud and all the moderators.:)

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here Here! Thanks Mods, im stopping in tonight to have a last look at the show, Maybe shake some hands :D Good job guys

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I stopped at the booth and picked up my T-shirt, hat and stickers. Met Tyler G and I believe Catmando. Both very nice fellows,but it was too busy to visit. Keep up the good work.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

was there on Friday....bought a couple of t-shirts and met dragon lady. Nice bunch of people and congrats on your win....got a call Sat and I am one of the qualifiers for the giveaway sled so guess I'm leaving right away....gonna stop and buy a hat.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Contrats to you too Curtis!!!
Got....spellcheck????
Bwahahahahahah!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Right on!! Congrats to Ron and crew!! :beer::d:beer:

S

stripe

woo hoo Congratulations SnowandMud.com thanks Ron

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Hey, 6 yreas of hiskool payd offf fore mee.

Maybe doing that note at 3:30 in the morning after the Suds Night at the Locker Room wasn't my best idea ... hey but whats done is done .... LOL ....
... give him a break Mike he's only on the fourth module of Hooked on Phonics :d

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good work guys,can't imagine the time it takes to look after this.Picked up me toque at the show,booth looked great and busy.To Ron and all the Mods,you guys and this site rock.:clap2:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to everones hard work that went into the show this year.... Stopped by the booth and grabed a shirt and hoodie !!!! Meet a few of you fellow S&M'ers. Wished I could of been at the Suds night with all of you to meet a few more of you.. Hope to be there at the next one to meet more of you..:d:beer

Tyler G said the online store should be up soon. I would like to buy a camo shirt if one is available, and a couple more stickers..

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YUP, A BIG CONGRATS TO RON AND SNOWANDMUD.COM........ MOST POPULAR EXHIBITOR OUT OF ALL THE WONDERFUL BOOTHS THERE MEANS A LOT....... AWESOME JOB RON!!! NEXT YEAR, WE'LL GET A FEW MORE OF THOSE AWARDS, EH? SHOOT FOR THE TOP, RON!!! CHEERZ TO THE SITE AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT SUPPORTS IT:beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom