congrats sledmamma and skinnybitch

Outlawkitten500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS BEOTCHES!!! I couldn't be more proud to have such awesome, hardcore chicas representing all the chicks that love to ride. Great Job Ladies and here's to a summer of more rippin and tearin!!!:d:d

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS BEOTCHES!!! I couldn't be more proud to have such awesome, hardcore chicas representing all the chicks that love to ride. Great Job Ladies and here's to a summer of more rippin and tearin!!!:d:d

You are too kind OK5! You are also are an awesome, hardcore, rippin' and tearin' chica!! :headbanger: :p

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, Taminator... I did subscribe to the magazine about six weeks ago... and yes, Rimbey is that far off the beaten path!!! ALthough, it really isnt that far from Drayton Valley and Skinny got a copy...

Thankfully, Skinny sent me a scanned copy of the article, so I have now at least satisfied my curiousity. Have to say I was a little disappointed that they didnt use some of the other pictures I submitted of other girls rippin'... and truthfully, I thought the article was a little vague... but whatever!! Skinnybitch made the cover and that ROCKS!!!

Overkill131313, I may hit you up for an extra copy of your magazines- just so I can have a hardcopy for my ownself :)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heh mama i could send you mine i think it is still on the counter at home. gotta agree the article was vague and needed more rippin pics but congrats to all of ya. i though i was good when i got in snoriders with a little pic on pg 2 with a small caption beside. you girls sure know how to make a guy look smalll just sayin:d

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Job Ladies!!! Proud to be husband of a rippin lady!!

RidersWriter

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Hey all,

Just dropping in. SledMamma, so sorry I couldn't write a longer article or include more photos. I fought for it, but I'm restricted by factors outside my control. That said, the Betties are very much on our radar, so we'll follow up with a much longer story and more photos.

For anyone wanting to subscribe for free, go to the website (RidersWest - Online Magazine).

Tanya

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just dropping in. SledMamma, so sorry I couldn't write a longer article or include more photos. I fought for it, but I'm restricted by factors outside my control. That said, the Betties are very much on our radar, so we'll follow up with a much longer story and more photos.

For anyone wanting to subscribe for free, go to the website (RidersWest - Online Magazine).

Tanya

Hey! Don't apologize. We all appreciate the attention and the time and effort you took to get us into the magazine at all!! Its a pretty cool thing to have a cover shot under my belt, and our names mentioned in a feature story. Please don't think we didnt like or appreciate your work- that is not at all the intention :)

Whenever you are ready for that ride with us, I'm ready to take your photo so you can be on the cover :d

Top Bottom