Conditions in Golden

Honda619

Reaction score
Wife and I are planning a day trip to Silent or Gorman Sunday. Anyone ride either Saturday and able to let us know the conditions?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I are planning a day trip to Silent or Gorman Sunday. Anyone ride either Saturday and able to let us know the conditions?

I dont think there has been too much new snow, but there is a great base and they are calling for some sun tomorrow. should be a good one!:D

Honda619

Reaction score
Thanks, looks like we are just going to chill today and maybe giver next weekend.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silver Mine got dumped on last weekend & is the same Range as Silent & should have pretty good snow. I heard Sunday morning there was a foot & half of fresh up in the Mines

Murray

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the current conditions - obviously spring snow but has it been raining much up top, any new fresh to speak of? Heading out this weekend and would like some locals insight, need to change setups possibly if things have changed drastically.

Murray, what ever happened to Tyrell's sled? Was it actually a powervalve?

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about now, everybody on the east of the divide got pounded hard last 2 days. how is it looking in the golden area now up high? would love to get another day in...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about now, everybody on the east of the divide got pounded hard last 2 days. how is it looking in the golden area now up high? would love to get another day in...

If it is plus 10 or warmer you will be all good! there is a huge base still, I am not too sure about how much fresh they got but the fresh is only good for a day or so because as soon as the sun and plus temps come out the fluff is no longer! I want to ride some where next weekend for sure, let me know I would be in for a rip

Top Bottom