Condition Report as of Thursday the 25

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the condition report from last Thursday. Am heading down tomorrow to try out the sled now that I have it back together after changing the waterpump seal.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
What time you heading down at. Perhaps I'll join you for a ride as I need to get out for a day and didn't want to venture down to the pass this weekend. I'm gonna head out early tomorrow and ride Oyster to the meadows south of the trail system.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time you heading down at. Perhaps I'll join you for a ride as I need to get out for a day and didn't want to venture down to the pass this weekend. I'm gonna head out early tomorrow and ride Oyster to the meadows south of the trail system.

You'll have a blast...oyster(especially) and cummings nicely groomed..I was there today...haul road also groomed...

snow was very soft though.....but still lots in the upper areas

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GasCan,

sorry I did not get back to you sooner but there will be 4 of us meeting at the Cataract staging are between 0930 and 1000.

Rob
403-461-7332

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you stage?

Are the lower trails all melted where they lead towards the upper south trails? (as in patches of rock an mud down low)

A guy might be better off staging from cataract area(though I never have staged there)......I staged at etherington.....and it was pretty bad through the narrow trails and big rocks:eek: too..but good once you get to the junction of baril and raspberry...I headed south out raspberry...

for the first time I tried the summit road off the south end of cummings.....tons of snow on there....good for a flat out blast or two

have fun:)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Had a good ride today in Cataract with Rob and the boys. Skyline is pounded out but up and over we went and dropped back into the meadows where the snow in the trees was good and deep. Headed back down via Cummings to Wilkinson and then flew back on the 940 while cooling the track along the ditches.

The lower trails heading West from Cataract have many dead spots with mud , gravel and rocks, but trails up high are holding fine. Unless there is snow in the near future, one would be best to stage at the Wilkinson gates (South end then West off Hwy #22) and ride the south elevations from there.

Good ride all the same!

Thanks Rob! (and company)

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Graham it was nice meeting and riding with you today had a great time, remember if you want to get your wife out again give me a call, my wife and I will join you.

Thanks again

Top Bottom