Comrie back

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look who stands out the most on the Oilers now,Comrie has 7-8pts in 3 preseason games...Yes it's only preseason but still,plus he got into a fight last night and now all the Oil fans love him...Go Comrie Go

He actually has that in only 2 preseason games and he looked awesome last night and a fight to bout!!

zduck14

Reaction score
I think it was a given he was going to come out in the first couple preseason games and dominate. He had to to get the fans back on his side. Once the season starts he'll go back to his old invisible self. He will very cocky again and will end up like Kyle Okposo.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone sayin edmonton getin desperate and signing comrie. hes playin good awesome. my ? is how desperate do the flamers gotta be to consider signing fleury back? NOW THAT IS DESPERATE were did they find him anyways the retirement home in Calgary? just askin?

zduck14

Reaction score
There's no way the Fleury signing was an act of desperation at all. I absolutely hate the Flamers and even I can see this. Fleury went through some extremely hard times after leaving Calgary the first time and was forced out of the NHL. It was simply a classy gesture by the Sutter's to let the guy try and go out on his own terms with a lot more respect than the first time.

zduck14

Reaction score
I guess the Oiler's are still no match for the Canucks. Must be embarrassing to have Hordichuk score the game winner. Oh man, just wait til the Sedin's are playing. Going to look like a Detroit-Phoenix matchup.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I guess the Oiler's are still no match for the Canucks. Must be embarrassing to have Hordichuk score the game winner. Oh man, just wait til the Sedin's are playing. Going to look like a Detroit-Phoenix matchup.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

K... We'll see.... way to get your hopes up

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

Question is will all their talent go on vacation early at the end of the regular season and not show up to play in the playoffs like the last 2 years.

zduck14

Reaction score
Question is will all their talent go on vacation early at the end of the regular season and not show up to play in the playoffs like the last 2 years.

LOL, as opposed to the Oiler's and Flame's amazing playoff runs the last two years....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Always good to cheer for the home team

Attachments

• Go Oilers.jpg
    Go Oilers.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 36

rob350

Reaction score
I was at the game against the panthers last Friday, i was impressed with Comrie. He held is own in his fight too.

Top Bottom