Comrie back

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if people would boo him again. I would piss myself laughing if everyone kept booing. Maybe he wanted back all along but needed to let everyone cool down. I say bring on the booing!!

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haah, shes ok at best. comrie was desperate and so were the oil. thats really all there is to it imo

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which Oiler Member's wife do you think he will sleep with to get traded again or do you think he has matured a little bit and learned his lesson?:eek::nono::eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Never been a comrie fan, but realistically the fact he was able to make amends with Lowe is good PR for a team which is struggling to land free agents. His best years were with the oil under Mctavish so maybe as an oiler under Quinn he might ad value, realistically at 1.25M if hes a 30pt guy it's not a bad deal....... on another note one of the team 1260 guys was watching the team work out on the ice and said that Comrie and Cogs seem to have a natural chemistry on the ice together....... Guess it's a wait and see deal....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I agree, if he steps up he will be a hero, it not he's a smuck.

Guess it's a wait and see deal

Never been a comrie fan, but realistically the fact he was able to make amends with Lowe is good PR for a team which is struggling to land free agents. His best years were with the oil under Mctavish so maybe as an oiler under Quinn he might ad value, realistically at 1.25M if hes a 30pt guy it's not a bad deal....... on another note one of the team 1260 guys was watching the team work out on the ice and said that Comrie and Cogs seem to have a natural chemistry on the ice together....... Guess it's a wait and see deal....

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's hurting for money , that why maybe he.s back to edmonton to work part time at the BRICK for his old man hehe:cool:

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
I don't think his old man is in control of the Brick any more.
But I think give him a chance and instead of boo'ing Him Cheer Him on so maybe He will respond and help the team out.
That's what the Oilers need.Positive reassurance not negativity.
Stick by Your team though Tuff times and Good times.
:):):):):):)

zduck14

Reaction score
I think this is just an act of desperation by a club struggling to attract any star players. As much of a headcase as Heatley is, he is still one of the best pure goal scorers in the game today and would have been a massive addition to a weak Oiler team. I'm glad he said no to Edmonton though because now it's one less team for the Canucks to worry about. I guess it'll be Colorado and Edmonton fighting for last in the division ths year while the Canucks sit atop the division for the 3rd time in 4 years.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think now that quinn is coaching your going to see a no bull$hit oilers team. i dont think theres going to be any fighting for 8th place i could see the oil sitting cozy at 6th this year. we could have done it last year easily, but we dropped the ball and i think thats where quinn being an old hard-a$$ will come in.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think your giving Comrie too much credit, Just because the Oil will hire him doesn't mean his old man will.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm an Oil fan like most but come on already give up on the booing..Comrie was ina tought place...If the GM would've traded him all the fans would've been on the GM so he asked for a trade an now he can't live it down.Ya he screwed up but look it this way,when he did play here he had decent number.Also if we continue booing players do you think any top player in the league will come here....Maybe that's why Heatley never came

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I hope it all works out. The oil will be a better team, with the new coaching, it was about time they let the "alumni" coaching group go.

One thing I am afraid that is so true... if you leave the oil, for whatever reason (except laraque of course...LOL) you get tied up, thrown on a horse and they smack the horse's ass and away you go..HAHA:d

The way of the Oil.... Ruthless fans...

It will be better, because we will actually be a competitive team now... (I hope):confused:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look who stands out the most on the Oilers now,Comrie has 7-8pts in 3 preseason games...Yes it's only preseason but still,plus he got into a fight last night and now all the Oil fans love him...Go Comrie Go

Top Bottom