Company Christmas parties.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The company Christmas party season is almost upon us. Has anyone made an a$$ of themselves or watched others act like fools? I got into the corporate wine one year along with the shooter bar and on the trip home , I yakked in the cab. Not my greatest moment, but I gave the cabbie a $50 tip. (On the company cab chit.)

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My employer canned Christmas parties several years ago. It was to respect "Ethnic Diversity" which was probably part of it but with 'tards getting blasted and then suing their employers, it was a liability.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, but I plan on making a lasting impression on the 6th. Ill let you know how it goes.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our work parties are not allowed to be talked about no any pictures to be leaked to facebook or anything. But as quiet and boring as an engineering/ inspection office is during the day its complete opposite are our parties. I think most of us have puked in the bosses kitchen sink. He bought a new house and we were informed it now had a garberator. Lots of drinking and team building weekends which is great cause most of everyone hired is hired cause of a recommendation. Im working with 5 guys i went to school with.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first xmas party ever the guys were feeding me shots until eventually I had to hurl only problem was I puked on the bathroom door on the way in not in the chitter. Apparently they were going to fire me for it but some other guys got in a scrap so they got chit canned instead.

I was 16 at the time.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28 years with the same company, never had a Christmas party. :rant:

Oh wait......28 years at the same place....on the 3rd company now! One more and I'm gonna retire for sure!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tend to try and behave myself, and find it more entertaining to watch others make an ass of themselves.

01Sharp

Reaction score
Last christmas party I went to was 8 years ago. A friend of mine had way too many and called the boss a homo.....didn't go over so good!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work for my dad, I get a lot of leeway, and we always have a damn good time! LOL

My husband's Christmas parties are usually pretty tame, till we leave. Clearly we go home way too soon. :D

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parties here have gotten ridiculously boring. Nobody wants to (or can) have fun and let loose.
I used to look forward to my wife's xmas parties before the firm was bought up by one of the big firms, then she went out on her own. Those accountants were a blast! Seriously.

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parties here have gotten ridiculously boring. Nobody wants to (or can) have fun and let loose.
I used to look forward to my wife's xmas parties before the firm was bought up by one of the big firms, then she went out on her own. Those accountants were a blast! Seriously.

X2 on the accountants! lol. I'm one so I'm biased. But the one thing I miss about the firm I use to work for was the amount of liquor we were fed. X-mas party, fall party, summer party, UFE results, many people made asses of themselves (myself included). But I guess we needed to let lose so we don't completely hate our line of work lol.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on the accountants! lol. I'm one so I'm biased. But the one thing I miss about the firm I use to work for was the amount of liquor we were fed. X-mas party, fall party, summer party, UFE results, many people made asses of themselves (myself included). But I guess we needed to let lose so we don't completely hate our line of work lol.

Work hard, play hard was the partners motto.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an accountant drinking party this week, amazing how we come out of our shells with a little booze.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A word to the wise.... If you're at the office Xmas party, and you're in the stall about to take a leak, don't piss on the guys' shoe in the next stall, laughing 'cause you think it's your buddy. It could be the boss.

Just sayin'.

Top Bottom