Community Helpers..........

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARFF was the first one that came to my mind too.......

ARFF, ARFF..........will you do it? Arff??? please??? You will be the first one to get the special malibumama toque...

Hey there!!!! I farm and help the community a ton! I help feed, clothe, and fuel america just to name a few! Yet ARFF is gonna be the only one to get a "special" mama toque?!?!? Just because he is lucky enough to live close to the point he can visit the classroom!!! Dont get me wrong Im sure he helps the community a bunch also but why cant I get a toque for helping america/the community/the world?!?!?!:rant::rant::rant::d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
if they are looking for realistic expectations maybe have a local "woman of the night" and her pimp visit the class....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've built a training program for kids based on thier rights in the workplace and the importance of safety on the job.... but it's aimed at kids from 14 to 17 in highscool, probably won't help you much...

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So mama you gonna have a classroom full of firefighters or farmers?:confused::d

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
So mama you gonna have a classroom full of firefighters or farmers?:confused::d

LOL!

Thanks again for the pictures Zeebs. I hate to break it to you but so far we have a class full of firefighters!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry MM. I don't think I will be able to help you and your class out with your project. I do apologize. Being able to get away is just not in the cards right now :-( little to busy at work and at home. Sorry again

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Sorry MM. I don't think I will be able to help you and your class out with your project. I do apologize. Being able to get away is just not in the cards right now :-( little to busy at work and at home. Sorry again

no problem funtimes but thanks for thinking of it!

Top Bottom