Commander owners!

MHC73

Reaction score
I like the Pro Armors... they are a pain to install. I did notice the Blingstars open differently and give you easier access than PA doors. I think PA has a better latch system based on photo's I've seen. Also, I've had quite a few PA parts on various machines and I never had any issues. These doors were also 8 of the first 50 sets they made.... I got in real early when they released the first photo's. So, maybe there process was not 100% perfect yet. Nothing a drill can't solve. They took some serious hits this last ride and no damage besides a few scratches... Worth the money for sure....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I like the Pro Armors... they are a pain to install. I did notice the Blingstars open differently and give you easier access than PA doors. I think PA has a better latch system based on photo's I've seen. Also, I've had quite a few PA parts on various machines and I never had any issues. These doors were also 8 of the first 50 sets they made.... I got in real early when they released the first photo's. So, maybe there process was not 100% perfect yet. Nothing a drill can't solve. They took some serious hits this last ride and no damage besides a few scratches... Worth the money for sure....

I was looking at one of your machines today haha. It looks like you have been having fun. The doors look like they can take a serious pounding! But like you said... other than some tree bark on the them is not a ding or nick in the things!

MHC73

Reaction score
Cool.
Which one?
Man I love these machines. Had so much fun in the dunes on the weekend. Lots of fun. Scary at times but I always have this evil grin when I'm done. Couple places I couldn't get up but the sand was seriously loose and no time to get the rev's up. Scared the crap out of my Dad a few times. Good thing he has a good heart....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Cool.
Which one?
Man I love these machines. Had so much fun in the dunes on the weekend. Lots of fun. Scary at times but I always have this evil grin when I'm done. Couple places I couldn't get up but the sand was seriously loose and no time to get the rev's up. Scared the crap out of my Dad a few times. Good thing he has a good heart....

Pretty sure it was wades dad's. Its got a nice box in the back secured by turnbuckles. We had a demo day on wednesday for a couple of our customers to try them that havent been on them before, Its kind of funny you can hear everything they are saying when they are in the "DAMN these things are comfy".. and "WOW this the is $%^&in fast" or the best one...we pyloned off all the jumps.. these two guys come around the corner and over the hill and see all the pylons in front of the jump... " Awwww What the $%^&!" lol. Glad your loving them the pictures look pretty good. I saw one where someones machine was lawn darted into a creek haha.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, its a no go for a 11 X, but my dealer said they received a shipping notice for a red 2012 XT to arrive in june, im first on the list. So what the hell, ill take it!!

Trying to see if Pro Armor will send me Red or raw doors, so it matches, also thinking of doing the full cage 2-3" lower and Elka shocks! MHC, you asked if maybe we can get a better price on 2 sets? Ill inquire with a company I bought 6000 dollars in YFZ parts from yrs back, see if they remember me and willing to do a deal. I would want the stage 4

MHC73

Reaction score
T-Team.... nice pic of Commander in the creek eh. These guys like going in to no mans land. They were telling me the story and I didn't think it was that bad. Funny. I'll post that one... Yeah it was Jimmy's machine.

Attachments

• DSC01758.JPG
    DSC01758.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 361

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys have axles snap on your commanders?? Was riding with a commander this weekend and front left axle snapped. We were rat baggn pretty hard and taken some hard runs at some holes with logs and my guess is it was not factory defect. Just wondering?

Hitchguy

Reaction score
So just wondering what all the issues are before I spend the money on a commander x ? I'm guessing from the above post if you ride it like you stole it your going to break something but thats always the case!! |Rider abuse :) Also is it worth the extra money for the warranty or just take the rebate ?

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just wondering what all the issues are before I spend the money on a commander x ? I'm guessing from the above post if you ride it like you stole it your going to break something but thats always the case!! |Rider abuse :) Also is it worth the extra money for the warranty or just take the rebate ?

I got a 1500 rebate on my X, and bought the extended 4 yr warranty for 1300, so i have 4.5 yrs warranty, worked out good

all loaded and ready to hit the lake for the weekend
34efcb6b.jpg

Last edited:

Hitchguy

Reaction score
looks good there :) i notice you have rear seats where is the kids safety roll bar??? curious to know what you paid for your x thanks

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good there :) i notice you have rear seats where is the kids safety roll bar??? curious to know what you paid for your x thanks
X2....thinking of bailing on the XT I have ordered and getting the X....I like the beadlocks and smaller diameter wheels, better for rocks I'm thinking

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The seat and roll cage is on it's way. Just bolted a car seat in the back for a little ride today. Nothing crazy.

It came to 20000 OTD with the extended warranty rebate pdi hst and doc fees. Little steep but they don't bargain much when your on a waiting list. Only pull I had is I bought my summit x there back in December

Top Bottom