Comfree

Daniel

Reaction score
When i did my house we agree on a price on the phone met at tim hortons. Did all the paper work we used the lawyer that comfree recommended the buyer made the deposit out in trust to him. Comfree has a nice package they came and took pictures and took care of all of that.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have sold three houses by placing and ad in the Edmonton Journal and puting up a sign in the front yard. Best responses came form the signs up in the yards! People buying seem to like avoiding realtors as well. In my experiences anyway. Used a $10 CD from Staples that has the contracts and such for selling a house. "Residential Real Estate Purchase & Sale" by Self.Counsel Press. Valid in AB, BC and ON. Lawyer fees of about $600. It was soooo easy.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I have sold three houses by placing and ad in the Edmonton Journal and puting up a sign in the front yard. Best responses came form the signs up in the yards! People buying seem to like avoiding realtors as well. In my experiences anyway. Used a $10 CD from Staples that has the contracts and such for selling a house. "Residential Real Estate Purchase & Sale" by Self.Counsel Press. Valid in AB, BC and ON. Lawyer fees of about $600. It was soooo easy.

If your going to staples anyway.... you might as well pick up an easy button while your there, then EVERYTHING will be easy.....:d:d

easy-button.jpg

crosroads

Reaction score
Well i don't know much about commfree, if its good or not, but i know the owner of commfree, went to school with him and he's a standup guy.

Top Bottom