Come in SNOTROCKET..... OVER!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Nice to see you posting again...... Does this mean that you finally wired the high speed into the C-can???

Pfft..... friggin cheap azz Malaysians!!!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you posting again...... Does this mean that you finally wired the high speed into the C-can???

Pfft..... friggin cheap azz Malaysians!!!!!

Rocket where are you.........??????:eek:

malaysian, thats what its called hmmmmm sick you are a very diverse and educated man, to have all your knowladge on life would be a great asset. but whats a C-can??

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

malaysian, thats what its called hmmmmm sick you are a very diverse and educated man, to have all your knowladge on life would be a great asset. but whats a C-can??
It's what camel jockeys cross the desert in...... makes a suitable home when landing on canadian soil!!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sea-can, Snotty's preferred mode of transportation(immigration).....:d:d:d:d
however if Homeland Security asks, he was born here.......Under the name Seigfried Sipowitz.......

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's what camel jockeys cross the desert in...... makes a suitable home when landing on canadian soil!!!!

ahhh I thought so,

where is our cheapazz malasian at????? I want to hear what he has to say about your slander, malasians are people to.

take a look at his discharge hole, wow whats coming out of his place, at least he lives in the mountains, can i stay over?
c-can.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snotty...join in. Update us on what it is like to live in a metal box?

no they put me in a rubber room at night, they say i might hurt myself if it was metal,,,
and my house when i was growing up was fiberglass not metal silly... heres a baby pic,
my house.jpg

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
ahhh I thought so,

where is our cheapazz malasian at????? I want to hear what he has to say about your slander, malasians are people to.

take a look at his discharge hole, wow whats coming out of his place, at least he lives in the mountains, can i stay over?
View attachment 20277
Ha... thats a large dicharge line..... living the high life!!!

Feel free to say over...... OVER!!!

you doing suds on the 15th?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha... thats a large dicharge line..... living the high life!!!

Feel free to say over...... OVER!!!

you doing suds on the 15th?

Yup I could arrange that, are you in this time fo sho, lets tip a few but nothing too serious:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:oooops i WAS GETTING EXCITED

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you mom is hot JT..... mind if I take a run at her?

5 BUCKS OR 2 RUNS FOR $7.50, CASH OR BEER ONLY, no CHEQUES, she works weekends as well but its like throwing hotdogs down hallways thoose days ya know....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Linderman has the M8 right now, hope to have it back this week running like a top.... lets hope

hows your ride been, all good now??

Top Bottom