comander spank test

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got an oppertunity to go out and give a new comander a lickin thanks to riderz in edson.gotta tell ya boys this thing hauls ass was jumping it off a 4'embankment and it handled awsome catches lots of air burn donuts on a dime ill be putting my name on one for sure jus not that one rode hard put away wet buy everyone that gets in it.:d

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got an oppertunity to go out and give a new comander a lickin thanks to riderz in edson.gotta tell ya boys this thing hauls ass was jumping it off a 4'embankment and it handled awsome catches lots of air burn donuts on a dime ill be putting my name on one for sure jus not that one rode hard put away wet buy everyone that gets in it.:d

Have you ridden a teryx to compare the two?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ridden a teryx to compare the two?

I drove it at the S&M jamboree last weekend and was very impressed with the instant power and response. I felt a little cramped inside being use to the open cab of the Teryx. I just about rolled it after sliding the backend out and it caught a small ridge and put us up on 2 wheels, wasn't impressed with that. I will definitely consider one after they get any first year bugs out of it. Tire, snorkels and get that exhaust up some then it will be able to challenge the Teryx in the deep stuff:twocents:

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drove it at the S&M jamboree last weekend and was very impressed with the instant power and response. I felt a little cramped inside being use to the open cab of the Teryx. I just about rolled it after sliding the backend out and it caught a small ridge and put us up on 2 wheels, wasn't impressed with that. I will definitely consider one after they get any first year bugs out of it. Tire, snorkels and get that exhaust up some then it will be able to challenge the Teryx in the deep stuff:twocents:

it was a lil tippy if you let off in the middle of a donut but to be expected as for snorkel might not need it it has a pretty cool air box with 2 stages and 2 water traps we went thru the river not over dash but not far off buddy was near wet to his tits and no issues another guy rolled it at 40 mph 1 1/2 times and tho there was damage it was minimal the cage is a gooder jus plastic damage and seat support but they are new and time will tell

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to ride the comander hard on a track last night. This is my take on it. First turn up on 2 wheels second turn 2 wheels again this thing is tipppppy. The power felt ok, after 4 laps i got out and checked the settings of the shocks and the front was as stiff as they could go. The inside felt cramped the consoul is vary wide so it does not leave much room for the pass or driver.
After my ride i got take my teryx on the track and could hit the corners harder and faster the teryx is set up much stiffer stock.
My teryx has a fst standard bore high comp pistons and cams and pipes but is still 750cc but it is well tuned and feels like it has more power than the 1000cc stock. I think the exhaust is going to be a problem down that low,at slow speed the comander is vary smoth (soft) it does look cool. I thank brp for the chance to ride the new sxs with some changes and more r&d it will be a good machine. **********this is my take on it ***********

chris

Top Bottom