Colten boushie case

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the news today. The government is going to give the Indians power for “ self determination “. Hopefully along with that goes “ self funding “, but I’m not holding my breath.

Would be good if they could give them a large dose of self "esteem" !!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i feel the natives on the reserves should be ashamed that they subject there kids and themselves to poverty, they are responsible for themselves and their present situation, period.
if you don't take pride in yourself, you are the only one to blame for your position in life, in my opinion. blaming others is a cop out. natives have more opportunity than any "race" on this dam planet, they have free education, pay no taxes, get given obscene amounts of federal and provincial handouts, enough to run a small country and more, it's way easier to whine , complain , scream racism, than to get off there collective azz and better themselves .
i am sick of the scardy cat whites who lay down and take this abuse and let this crap happen, the handouts need to STOP. The natives need to stand on there own two feet and be proud productive people, that have a place in this country, not the winy pathetic welfare bums they have become.

i may not be politically correct, USUALLY THE TRUTH HURTS, get over it and do something productive

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for example boushie, and his whole family lived in a house on the red pheasant, for a year or more? septic line under house was broken!!!! there was more than one able body male in the house that could have went and fixed the dam pipe, but didn't!!!!

they all had phones, anyone of them could have called a plumber to come and fix the pipe, why didn't they????

they could have called the chief and band office to see about fixing the pipe? they are related to the chief for f.. s...

instead they let it flow on the ground!!!!!

wtf easier to blame it on whitey !

sorry to inform the bleeding hearts here!

they are their own problem period. and should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

Last edited:

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We white boys are Sooooo rasist. I feel for you boys that live in sask. Only a matter of time before a few beers go down and someone pipes up. " if the white don't win, we all jump in" haha. Even Muslim Canadians are watching this sheeeet show unfold and are saying " Derjerkas dehabavas seeks jehad what the hell these Natives be doing balalaikas"

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It goes to show how the radical left wing run the media.They never show a picture of boushie with his gang clothes on,they always show a picture of Stanley with a sinister look on his face.Almost completely never discuss any facts against thier agenda.Silence all who have different opinions.

We need a Go Fund Me page for a Media group willing to report both sides.

Last edited:

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting read on how the jurors came to their conclusion, with the evidence brought forward dont see how it could of went any other way

https://www.google.ca/amp/nationalp...ushie-jury-put-yourself-in-a-jurors-shoes/amp
Was a good read. I thought it interesting how he went into the reliability of the testimony of the other yahoos. Also the existing criminal records of the 2 that ran away. Cleared up a few things that were conflicting information on some of the reports.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting read on how the jurors came to their conclusion, with the evidence brought forward dont see how it could of went any other way

https://www.google.ca/amp/nationalp...ushie-jury-put-yourself-in-a-jurors-shoes/amp

It depends. Based on how they were suppose to find guilty/not guilty if they merely believed that Stanely did intend to kill him or believed he did pull the trigger, he would be found guilty on that alone. The factor of them coming onto his property to steal was not any real factor. Interesting read though based on what jurors were suppose to take into account. Also shows how much they lied.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the premise is Stanley is perceived to be innocent until proven guilty, and the crown is charged with the process of presenting facts to prove he is guilty. To prove undeniably to the 12 people jury that he was. Any doubt on jury mind, jury is required to bring back a not guilty verdict. unfortunately may or may not be what social media is claiming or victim family wants to hear. Stanley got a fair trial, he may not get one after Trudope and solicitor general put there faces into the mix.

Truedope has to go!!!!

Last edited:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Petition wants GoFundMe to drop fundraiser for Saskatchewan farmer acquitted in Colten Boushie's death
Petition wants GoFundMe to drop fundraiser for Saskatchewan farmer acquitted in Colten Boushie's death

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...armer-acquitted-in-colten-boushies-death.html

Bunch of utter nonsense this is. I'm sure the chiefs already have their hands on the money from the boshie go fund me page.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...armer-acquitted-in-colten-boushies-death.html

Bunch of utter nonsense this is. I'm sure the chiefs already have their hands on the money from the boshie go fund me page.
Petition started by group called "someofus"
Based out of New York. Seems to be a leftist group that has it out for any big corporation. Scanned there FB page. They petition everything. The new age of let's worry about what everyone else is doing

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Petition started by group called "someofus"
Based out of New York. Seems to be a leftist group that has it out for any big corporation. Scanned there FB page. They petition everything. The new age of let's worry about what everyone else is doing
Yeah they clearly need real jobs to attend, then they wouldn't have time for stupid chit like this.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah they clearly need real jobs to attend, then they wouldn't have time for stupid chit like this.
I kinda think that's why you don't see much noise from the other side. Most of the people that agree with Stanley verdict are content that the verdict was correct, and are to busy minding there own business and living there lives to be having rallies and protesting. Whose got time for that?? Same reason why I think there is low turnout for this y2y stuff. Most of us just want to do our thing and be left alone. And by the time we have woken up to the fact that the squeaky wheels are getting the grease it will be to late. Just my .02

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda think that's why you don't see much noise from the other side. Most of the people that agree with Stanley verdict are content that the verdict was correct, and are to busy minding there own business and living there lives to be having rallies and protesting. Whose got time for that?? Same reason why I think there is low turnout for this y2y stuff. Most of us just want to do our thing and be left alone. And by the time we have woken up to the fact that the squeaky wheels are getting the grease it will be to late. Just my .02
Yessir, I completely agree with that.

Top Bottom