Coalminer's trail to Nordegg?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I have rode with Hadster a couple times on the line ,we did the weekend trip to nordegg and back ,it is beautiful.It is all on my gps ,thinking of going out this sunday if you're interested.I lived in Stettler for 19 yrs.might even know you lol

iamcanadian

Reaction score
Is there any way you can post your GPS data for the ride? We went in the spring from Jackfish Lake and it was tough to stay on the trail from there heading west along the rail line... very nice when we were on the trail, but we ended up with a lot of detours and eventually gave up

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Is there any way you can post your GPS data for the ride? We went in the spring from Jackfish Lake and it was tough to stay on the trail from there heading west along the rail line... very nice when we were on the trail, but we ended up with a lot of detours and eventually gave up

I could but there are alot of detours and it is tricky to find,,,we plan on doing a ride fairly soon ,if you want to come along?I am guessing a ride in a few weeks.If you still want the data i can pm or phone you the specs

iamcanadian

Reaction score
I'll stay tuned for the ride details, would much rather do the trail with someone who's been there, rather than following a GPS map, unfortunately it's been a busy year so I haven't been able to make it to any of the previous rides this summer.

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com

If you are interested in sharing GPS data you might be interested in this site.Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site
:):):):):)

Top Bottom