Coalition government????

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono::nono::nono::nono:

What the heck is up with this nonsense??

I cannot believe that the recent election results in which the Canadian people voted and elected a Conservative minority govt- could be overturned by the forming of a coalition govt made up of Liberals and NDPs. What a crock.

I have always voted as it is a right that has been paid for by Canadian soldier's blood. It means something and has a cost. Now I cannot believe that the opposition parties can overturn the outcome of the election. Why vote if they can do that - are we any better off here than in corrupt countries where the voting is rigged anyway. They are disregarding the significance and cost of that vote.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its fawkin bullchit!!!!! thats why we vote! and there takin that away from us!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono::nono::nono::nono:

What the heck is up with this nonsense??

I cannot believe that the recent election results in which the Canadian people voted and elected a Conservative minority govt- could be overturned by the forming of a coalition govt made up of Liberals and NDPs. What a crock.

I have always voted as it is a right that has been paid for by Canadian soldier's blood. It means something and has a cost. Now I cannot believe that the opposition parties can overturn the outcome of the election. Why vote if they can do that - are we any better off here than in corrupt countries where the voting is rigged anyway. They are disregarding the significance and cost of that vote.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
The other side of that coin is that a Minority Government must work with the opposition in order to govern. That has not been the case in the last couple of years. There are no innocents in this situation.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other side of that coin is that a Minority Government must work with the opposition in order to govern. That has not been the case in the last couple of years. There are no innocents in this situation.

So - 4 weeks after the election they decide they have had enough - c'mon???

The 'innocents' are the Canadian people that are getting railroaded here

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
It is a load of crap.I had no idea that anyone could do that.The poor sor LOOSERSare just bitchy.What happened to people electing people to run the country ,now when the right people win the other loossers get together and try to take over .We should have a say if this is going to happen or not!!!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine what that could do to Alberta - bad enough with a Liberal govt in recent past without having NDP values thrown in. Unbelievable.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And don't forget they also need the support of the Block and there values, So what does this mean we will have to give up to Quebec in order for the other two to get there support, it's a scarry thought. Can you say "western separatist party" and take our oil with us!!:realmad:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a figgin joke!! Spread the word no more paying taxes! How can something like this happen? What is in store for Alberta down the road, no Oilfield, No Tar Sands, No push for fully opening the border for all cattle? Feels like I was just raped of all my rights!!:realmad::realmad:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Some one better get there head out of you know where and do something. I never thought much about politics 10 years ago but,this is scary

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and bc is screwed! they voted mostly conservitive!!!!! the west is fawked! might as well seperate now!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this government orchestracted distraction from the real issues is obviously working..................

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this government orchestracted distraction from the real issues is obviously working..................

from what i take from the whole story is, the consevitives wanna cut spending and the rest wanna spend to support the economy! so we wnd up like the u s and have a trillion dollar debt? sounds like a stupid ndp plan!!!!:rant:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, I love these oblique posts. I will be anxiously waiting by my computer until you respond.

:d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HAGGIS, YOU ONLY MENTIONED THE NDP AND LIBERALS...... THEY HAVE SIGNED AN ACCORD WITH THE BLOC AS WELL, AND STEPHAN DION WOULD BE THE PRIME MINISTER.... SO IT WOULD BE A MAJORITY GOVERNMENT WITH BLOC, NDP AND LIBERALS, WITH STEPHAN DION AS OUR NEW PRIME MINISTER....................... WE NEED TO SEPERATE IF THIS HAPPENS AND CALL OURSELVES THE WESTERN CONSERVATIVE PARTY............ :mad::mad: OVER 50% OF ALL CANADIANS THAT VOTED, VOTED FOR THE CONSERVATIVES, LESS THAN 48% VOTED BETWEEN THE OTHER 3 PARTIES, HOWEVER THE CONSERVATIVES NEEDED A FEW MORE SEATS...... WISH THEY'D CALL ANOTHER ELECTION INSTEAD OF THIS, AND MAYBE SOME OF THE "BOGUS" SEATS(LIKE EDMONTON STRATHCONA, AND A FEW LIBERAL SEATS IN BC) COULD HAVE SOME "WESTERN" PRESSURE PUT ON THE VOTERS, AND MAYBE THAT WOULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE?:rant: SORRY TO RANT!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't be sorry SR, if I could yell it loud enough to be heard over the 'puter, I would. I'm full hot on this deal....

RevBlk

Reaction score
WTF. DION as the PM. I thought he was stepping down?????
Either way the tax payers are going to get it in the butt. Guess who pays for the election. The working dogs again. Not fair. I wonder what this will do for the Big Three Bail Out?
Rev

Top Bottom