coal creek road

guido88gt

Reaction score
anyone know when the groomer is going to be out.. i was in fernie today and coal creek road is rough as f@#K.....:mad:

and whats with these ppl parking in front of the loading ramp...:rant::rant:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
anyone know when the groomer is going to be out.. i was in fernie today and coal creek road is rough as f@#K.....:mad:

and whats with these ppl parking in front of the loading ramp...:rant::rant:

We're sort of waiting/hoping for a little more valley bottom snow! It is a little hard grooming the dirt with a SnowCat!

As for the guys parking, what doo you suggest?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you hoping for some alternate miracle solution? :D here's my suggestion: don't park in front of the loading ramp. Unload and move your truck.

it might be hard for some people to understand, but anything is worth a try....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Are you hoping for some alternate miracle solution? :D here's my suggestion: don't park in front of the loading ramp. Unload and move your truck.

it might be hard for some people to understand, but anything is worth a try....

I just thought I'd ask the question....there are several solutions and I wanted to maybe hear another one or two.....just saying:d:d:d

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're sort of waiting/hoping for a little more valley bottom snow! It is a little hard grooming the dirt with a SnowCat!

Maybe some people need a NO PARKING WITHIN 50 FEET sign on the loading ramp. Some sledders don't think of anyone but themselves out there. It's just like the guys who park in the turn around area.

Top Bottom