Clutch Kit Questions?

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Hi All ,

We have 04 and 07 Summit 800s. Looking to install clutch kits. Couple of questions:

Adjust my expectations as to what to expect?? Seems to be the number one recommendation for must have mod. Read the forums…looks like a couple of km/h’s, better thumb to track response and a wheelie knob…our sleds are basically stock.

Which kit?? Heard Dynamo Joe’s kits are very popular and perform great on the REV platform Snowmobile Clutch Kits, Dynamo Joe, mxzx revzone .

Not a mechanic by any means but comfortable with the tools…do all our basic maintenance, troubleshooting etc. Have a larger indoor heated (guess it would have to be indoor!) garage to work on the sleds. Can a weekend warrior (with the necessary clutch tools) install these kits with a fairly high success rate??

Any comments/experience/recommendations would be very welcome.

Cheers :beer::beer::beer:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We put a DJ kit on my bro's XP, was not that hard after we made a tool to do it. The Rev is easier yet. DJ has some great vids on youtube that walk ya trough the change out. I'm trying to order a DJ kit as we speak. Hard to get through, but worth the wait. IMO

Top Bottom