Clutch Bushing Tools / Race Clutch

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any tools for changing the bushings on the primary clutch? Where can i get these tools? My bushing for the sliding Flange assembly is shot and needs to be changed out (outter sheeve).

Or am i just stuck buying a new clutch? Anyone try a skidoo Race Clutch

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any tools for changing the bushings on the primary clutch? Where can i get these tools? My bushing for the sliding Flange assembly is shot and needs to be changed out (outter sheeve).

Or am i just stuck buying a new clutch? Anyone try a skidoo Race Clutch

Have two full years on a race primary and will be running it again this year . No problems at all and alot nicer piece as far as cooling and weight.
Changed clutchs on the 2008 from new and ran two belts for 3000 kms and will still be running the same two belts on 2010 with 880 and parts list below.
Race primary and paragon secondary with 2.52 gearing, 8 tooth avids, 860 and 174 track.

Arma-Coat Finishes

Reaction score
He is talking about the RS clutches. I am debating on changing both clutches out on my wifes 09 XP. I might try and get a TEAM tied floating secondary, and then ditch the stock primary for the RS. I have a floating Team on my Polaris IQR and the sled has been great on belts and always gives consistent power, I just bought this XP for her and don't want any belt problems. I think by going this route you should in theory have a good setup..........Also by going this route I will be able to remove the secondary cluch just like a polaris.

Rhino Rick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is talking about the RS clutches. I am debating on changing both clutches out on my wifes 09 XP. I might try and get a TEAM tied floating secondary, and then ditch the stock primary for the RS. I have a floating Team on my Polaris IQR and the sled has been great on belts and always gives consistent power, I just bought this XP for her and don't want any belt problems. I think by going this route you should in theory have a good setup..........Also by going this route I will be able to remove the secondary cluch just like a polaris.

You already have a floating secondary on the 09 no??

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Race primary  1.JPG
    Race primary 1.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 125
  • Race Primary 2.JPG
    Race Primary 2.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 121

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You already have a floating secondary on the 09 no??

Im about 99% sur ethe '09 is not a floating secondary. You can float the QRS though if you want to go that route. It would be a fair amount less cash than a Team.
It is avaliable through The Doo Doctor 231 947 4599
He has lots of really good reviews on dootalk.com

Arma-Coat Finishes

Reaction score
Yes its definately not floating like my IQR. I was going to call Doo Doctor but for 200 more I can go to a tied TEAM series kit with all the parts for $750.00. I will figure what I am doing here shortly.

Top Bottom