Clumsy Uncoordinated moments

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a very clumsy person. In sharing these dorky stories, I hope that others who are clumsy or who have had clumsy moments can share their stories too.

Brushing my teeth the other day. Somehow toothpaste got into my eye. It was burning my eyeball so bad that I couldn't stand it. I quickly ducked down to rinse my eye in the sink, and BAM I whacked my eye on the faucet.
All my hubby heard was, "My eye....................... AHHHHHHHHH MY EYE".

Got spaghetti sauce in my eye a couple of days ago too.

Sprained my ankle doing the dance of joy.

My husband was leveling our shed, he said don't help me, you always get hurt. I said nooo I won't get hurt. So I was reaching under the shed moving the blocks around when a splintered off piece of wood punctured my glove, right into a vein. I was trying not to let him see it was hurt but the vein was ballooning up. Finally I could take it no more, I whipped my glove off, there was blood everywhere. He said. GO. So I did, I went for a walk out front. When I came back my husband looked at me and I had a gravel rash on my knee and shoulder. He said what happened. I replied "I fell off the road".

My hubby has his industrial first aid, so I'm thinking he is the right man for me.

Now I would like your stories please.

MTdream

Reaction score
"I fell off the road".

My hubby has his industrial first aid, so I'm thinking he is the right man for me.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing you hubby is not TIm the Toolman!!!

here is a funny for you...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHBwi_CGQ-k&NR=1[/media]

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanderlust has a good story she will tell, when she fell off the ladder and split her knee open. 3' of snow, kids, ambulance stuck, fire department to the rescue, neighbours mulling around, supper cooking.... Way to good of a story.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a very clumsy person. In sharing these dorky stories, I hope that others who are clumsy or who have had clumsy moments can share their stories too.

Brushing my teeth the other day. Somehow toothpaste got into my eye. It was burning my eyeball so bad that I couldn't stand it. I quickly ducked down to rinse my eye in the sink, and BAM I whacked my eye on the faucet.
All my hubby heard was, "My eye....................... AHHHHHHHHH MY EYE".

Got spaghetti sauce in my eye a couple of days ago too.

Sprained my ankle doing the dance of joy.

My husband was leveling our shed, he said don't help me, you always get hurt. I said nooo I won't get hurt. So I was reaching under the shed moving the blocks around when a splintered off piece of wood punctured my glove, right into a vein. I was trying not to let him see it was hurt but the vein was ballooning up. Finally I could take it no more, I whipped my glove off, there was blood everywhere. He said. GO. So I did, I went for a walk out front. When I came back my husband looked at me and I had a gravel rash on my knee and shoulder. He said what happened. I replied "I fell off the road".

Now I would like your stories please.

Fell off the road?
I got run over by the car I was riding in.........while I was still in it.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heee heee hee! You guys are awesome. haa haa!!!

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was hit with the sled I was riding. Wrap some grey matter around that one.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny ........You always make me laugh , your husband better get more training before you really do something to bad to yourself!!! LOL........Better start carrying your own first aid back up kit......Just in case !! Stay safe!!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was playing Racquetball a couple of weeks back and wacked myself in the head with a back hand and cut myself wide open just above my right eye. I was bleeding like a stuck pig ! LOL

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a video from two years ago when I was showing off (acting stupid) on my quad in front of some friends of mine. OUCH. tore my pants and bent up a few parts on the quad and hurt my pride a whole bunch.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7zHLezDmwU[/media]

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was playing Racquetball a couple of weeks back and wacked myself in the head with a back hand and cut myself wide open just above my right eye. I was bleeding like a stuck pig ! LOL

See now, it's almost impossible to do that to while yourself sitting at a table drinking and playing cards.... I'm just sayin'..........

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put my thumb out one time, it was on a weekend and was a Clint Eastwood marathon, really strained my thumb with the remote. :d It still gives me grief?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what Mom my wife is also dangerous but I am not sure who is worse. She wouldnt tackle repairing her sled like you do. Put your feet up and have a Rye & coke:d:d

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have run myself over with a trike while on it more than once ran myself over with my first car one time have run myself over with my renegade a couple times already pushing it out of mud lol

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fell off the road?
I got run over by the car I was riding in.........while I was still in it.

Back in high school, my buddy was doing reverse donuts in his front wheel drive car in the snow. He had the door open and was leaning out watching the wheel. He hit a bump, fell out and ran over his head! He almost got a Darwin award. It has been 20 years and we still tease him.

MTdream

Reaction score
cross post from Scott on Snowest...

1-2-2009011.jpg

1-2-2009012.jpg

1-2-2009010.jpg

1-2-2009013.jpg

1-2-2009014.jpg

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up in the Okanagan and can remember wiping out my 1978 RM 100 in cactus patches, it really hurts when you pull them out. That sucks!

Top Bottom