Club Party ride Jan 30 2011 and a Toy Ride For the Christmas Bureau At Our club House

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is the official cancellation temperature....... Weathernetwork says it will be a high of -20*c + windchill.............. Isn't -20*c our club cancellation temperature? Friggin' temperatures!!!!!! Friggin' alberta weather!!!!

Very good Question Rick. Not good trying to have kiddies out riding or standing around a fire when its that cold.

Trailmasters get to call that one. -20 with wind seems like a bad temp for a FAMILY event. Just Saying Backup date is ????

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Rays making chicken drumsticks I'll be there. Can't turn down deepfried basted chicken!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to be there, unfortunately something went boom on the sled so gotta tear it down this weekend and figure out what and how much.....

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the official cancellation temperature....... Weathernetwork says it will be a high of -20*c + windchill.............. Isn't -20*c our club cancellation temperature? Friggin' temperatures!!!!!! Friggin' alberta weather!!!!
you weren't gonna show up anyways!..just sayin!:)

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turns out i just got told we are still dooin inventory so looks like i cant be there..sorry peepillz! i wanted to.

Swiper

Reaction score
I am planning on being there.

see what the weather is like in the morning for final decision.

Tyler you bringing any demo machines?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am planning on being there.

see what the weather is like in the morning for final decision.

Tyler you bringing any demo machines?

We will be riding a couple demo's but anyone is welcome to take them for a rip as well.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Roddie is bringing some food. heard he was at Costco looking for stuff.

Will see you a little later out there folks. Brad shoveled out the firepit and found the wood pile. Clubhouse is warm and some trails are groomed. We were out there till 6:00 grooming. You should of seen it before I groomed

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be coming out for the ride, I did not get a chance to gran a toy yet :-( is there something else I can do, or bring one to the next meeting ?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be coming out for the ride, I did not get a chance to gran a toy yet :-( is there something else I can do, or bring one to the next meeting ?

Cash donation?

I think I am out tomorrow. My Kids have been sick all week and they are taking me down with them... Grrrrr.

Top Bottom