Club Party ride Jan 30 2011 and a Toy Ride For the Christmas Bureau At Our club House

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting around 10ish at the staging area. Can come whenever you want. We will have the fire going and riding around the trails. Bring the kids out have a fun family day.
Bring a toy for the christmas bureau . Toy Ride.

If there is any food you want to bring like (hot Dogs and buns and pop) the fire will be going.

Also when parking at the staging area try to park close and start from the back so that if there is a lot of people we will have room Thanks .

if i missed any info please post

Ray

Reaction score
I will bring and cook chicken drumsticks. Would be nice to have a guess of how many people.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
More info coming soon. Trailmasters and social committee will be posting soon.

All I know for sure is we are having a toy ride for Christmas presents and a club gathering. Hope to see many out there.

I can`t get there till noonish I have a work party to attend in the AM.

Me and Brad will try to have the trails groomed as best as we can with the cold weather coming Friday.

See you all Sunday. Remember to bring a toy or cash to help the kids.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is not sledder Glen, its sledder Darla, Glen peeeed with my computor the last time he was on it, and i dont no how to log him out and me in. The Angles will supplie hotdogs and coffee, but like was said, we have no idea who is coming so that is hard. If any one wants to bring to add, it is great we all love the extra effort of our members, remember club means group and the effort we all put in makes it great, and at that we are needing wood for the fire and extra hand ahead to get set up, so if any one is in please post to let us no, and just for the records i can be bought with treats who has the dessert. See you all Sunday,

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its me again, just saying im so proud of myself i figured how to post, hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaayy Darla. Watch out i can have a voice on hear now not just watch.:):):)

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will be there aro 9:00 am.see everyone there..posta thanks if yer coming!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a cost? Or just to bring a toy or donation? What is the snow/trail contains as of today with all the melt and freezing rain? I have never been on this trail what is it like? How long is it? Rules for the trail and or deviating off of it.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a cost? Or just to bring a toy or donation? What is the snow/trail contains as of today with all the melt and freezing rain? I have never been on this trail what is it like? How long is it? Rules for the trail and or deviating off of it.

its free.just be there!..the snow should still be good!..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Can we deviate off the trail if we find deep snow, or do we have to follow all the Peeps??

Mamma, you come ride with us, we'll take you out to some deeper snow. There are areas you can go off the trail and play, but there are some fields where we are not allowed.

Tyler, Sara & I will all be out there too!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mamma, you come ride with us, we'll take you out to some deeper snow. There are areas you can go off the trail and play, but there are some fields where we are not allowed.

Tyler, Sara & I will all be out there too!

Hey, that would be realy cool! I will probly bring my little brother too. What time do you plan to be out there and can you send me some directions or a Google Map contact??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, that would be realy cool! I will probly bring my little brother too. What time do you plan to be out there and can you send me some directions or a Google Map contact??

I'll email you directions later for sure. and my contact information.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our clubhouse is right next to elk island sales..there are signs to elk island sales...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What is the official cancellation temperature....... Weathernetwork says it will be a high of -20*c + windchill.............. Isn't -20*c our club cancellation temperature? Friggin' temperatures!!!!!! Friggin' alberta weather!!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will be out there Sat trying to groom ice. Any of you that are organizing the Sunday event want to get some wood and whatever we will let you into the sign shack for a skimmer. I will bring a chainsaw with us on Sat. Look for us on the South trail and give it to ya.

Top Bottom