close encounter of the venison kind

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow... that was close... your speed for about thirty seconds afterwards was more my speed... when we do get out riding i think bringing your little man would be a good idea... he'd probably out ride me too...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow... that was close... your speed for about thirty seconds afterwards was more my speed... when we do get out riding i think bringing your little man would be a good idea... he'd probably out ride me too...
it was the maiden voyage after I rebuilt the top end, I was giving it all she had to make sure nothing was gonna fly apart inside. I musta done it right, she held all last season....lol.

going to upgrade the little guy to something a bit bigger this year, just trying to decide if it's time for a manual clutch or go with an automatic again. he's pretty much mastered the little z50, better get him off it before he destroys it. he puts on 40-50 miles per ride on that little bike, he loves to ride.

pics093Small.jpg

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 7 year old rides a 08 ktm 50 adventure senior,,awesome bike for track ur trails

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would need to stop an have dart after that one wow.. I worry about that quite often blasting down a trail on the sled too

Sent from a phone likely at work

Top Bottom