close encounter of the venison kind

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rebuilt the top end on my '06 450X and took it camping across the river this past weekend. while riding out to the trails along the river on a gravel road I almost smoked a deer....flat out, 5th gear, and hauling ass. had the Drift Stealth HD170 (thanks to all that voted in the contest) attached to the mirror arm and caught it on video, watch closely at the 1:05 mark....:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59X7MBdeWjA

Last edited by a moderator:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guy i work with hit one on his bike. messed him up good.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You wont get any closer than that. you were moving real fast and only missed by inchs. your lucky!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scary sheet!! I smoked 3 deer with my pickup one night.. on the way home from this happening I came withing inches of hitting 4th deer 10 km away from where I hit the others. I was like WTF is going on!!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Happy4: yeah, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. slow is for pussies

I dunnno, still think you should slow ur roll a little. Theres gotta be a law against what u were doing, that speed on a dirt road. Anybody watching this video and condoning ur actions should be ashamed of yourself :nono::nono:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a farmer's trail that dead ends where the smoky river runs into the peace river. private land, no traffic.....except for deer.

and what's with the holier than thou attitude? you have never broken a law by speeding, or enjoyed watching a video of someone doing something you would never have the balls to do?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a farmer's trail that dead ends where the smoky river runs into the peace river. private land, no traffic.....except for deer.

and what's with the holier than thou attitude? you have never broken a law by speeding, or enjoyed watching a video of someone doing something you would never have the balls to do?

stop set a bad example for the rest of us troy! ya maniac.:d:d:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stop set a bad example for the rest of us troy! ya maniac.:d:d:d
I don't set boundaries for you, don't set them for me....:d

I've been shredding that trail for over 25 years on bikes, sleds, and quads....and will continue to do so as long as I'm able.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just messin with ya bud, obviously bored. Was a close fn call tho. Ya ive been known to disregard my fair share of laws and btw i gots the stones or lack a brains to try just about any speed or terrain. :cool:

Ps i will be forwarding this youtube vid to the rcmpopos, dot, department of agri, smokey the bear or any other authority that may see the seriousness of ur crime and bring u to justice

^^^^^yup im bored

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooo close! Love the vid Troy!
thanks Matt, totally impressed with the Stealth so far. battery life seems crazy long, and when I hook it to my Sony Bravia LCD through the component inputs the video is absolutely stunning....wow.

Top Bottom