CLEARANCE PRICED!! UCLEAR HBC200 Boomless Communication

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now this is cool!

My question is have you tried it sledding?? I wonder how the mic will react to a loud sled. Plus how does the unit know if it the user talking and not picking up chatter out of the speakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RapidRevolutions

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
The beauty to there boomless design is that it uses two microphones one on either ear piece. They assume that your mouth is equal distance from each ear. The microphones only keep the exact same sound they hear from sound directly equal distance from each microphone. Everything else it cancels out. Wind and engine sounds will never be the exact same distance from microphones so it will always be cancelled out. Everyone we have ever sold these too has been super impressed with the noise canceling and love the fact they don't have a big ugly boom in front of their mouth.

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am interested in these. Is this a blowout in anticipation of the Amp Series? Looking at the promo stuff, I can't see the major advantage of the new ones.

RapidRevolutions

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
You are correct they haven't changed much on the new ones except limiting the number of connected riders on the cheaper ones to make a more entry level option. Uclear is the only ones in the industry that haven't had to release a new model every 6 months to keep up. They just update the firmware and boom you have all the newest features. I'm sure they have updated the internals a bit too but functionally they are very similar.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now this is cool!

My question is have you tried it sledding?? I wonder how the mic will react to a loud sled. Plus how does the unit know if it the user talking and not picking up chatter out of the speakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold a UClear 200 to one of my customers for sledding. He was looking at this vs the Syphon (or whatever its called?). He absolutely loves it - though he doesn't use it for communication - only to Bluetooth his music.

I have sold many of these to my street bike customers and they have found it to work flawlessly. The noise cancelling algorithm they use is top notch!

This is a smokin deal too!

Top Bottom