Cleaning epiphany

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was spending the afternoon cleaning the boat for next week's trip to slave. I was having some trouble with a couple of fish stains when my wife suggested a magic eraser. It worked like a charm so I tried it on some other marks I thought to be permanent. You know those silver marks left be metal? Never been able to clean them. Well they're gone now. Try it yourself, it's pretty cool.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sooooooooooooo OCD... I use them at home and at the store too. For dirt bike plastics and scuff marks on sleds.. holy MAN they work good!!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just be sure to wash your hands after, know a few people that have gotten chemical burns from them.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife didn't know what was in them until the boy got some felt marker on his face that wouldn't come off. Well the magic eraser worked, but left him with a rash?burn on his cheek. He's all good now, so don't use on your body.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was spending the afternoon cleaning the boat for next week's trip to slave. I was having some trouble with a couple of fish stains when my wife suggested a magic eraser. It worked like a charm so I tried it on some other marks I thought to be permanent. You know those silver marks left be metal? Never been able to clean them. Well they're gone now. Try it yourself, it's pretty cool.

you sound like that old CLR comercial where the wife gets the man to scrub the pool deck and she watches over like a queen... haha

Top Bottom