Clean your Awning

moonbuggy

Reaction score
If anyone needs to clean there RV awning a Mr. Clean magic eraser works great but soaked in the Murminators special sauce (spray nine) it works flipin awesome. Remember don't get it on your decals, they might fade.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet need to clean mine. lots of fricken coal dust and poplar crap on it. thanks for the info.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto, I have to clean mine as well. I use a product called "Super Clean" in a purple bottle at Canadian Tire, love the stuff works good too and it's bio-degradable, i've never used this spray nine stuff tho.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've used Spray nine lots however do not let it dry on... also want to try it on an inconspicuous area....if you leave it on too long it can actually take some of the Dyed colors off your awning. Work in smaller areas and it does a great job. Never tried the Majic Eraser....does it come in a liquid as I've only ever saw the pens?

Spray nine works awesome on tires and even engines. Spray your tires down and rinse off at the car wash. Raised white letters come out snow white and the black is super clean and no scrubbing at all. It makes all the plastic under hood look like new and all the hoses etc.

Cuts bugs off a bumber like mad....again don't let it dry on and avoid plastic headlights and bug deflectors as it can dull them but bugs on mirrors, bumpers and even the front of the hood....spray on let sit for a minute and rinse off. It won't take off all of them but 90% are gone. Kills HIV on contact in 30 seconds....noit from experience but says it right on the bottle! LOL

Cheapest place I've found it is Walmart or Canadian Tire. NAPA sometimes has it on sale as well....its in my arsenal as one of my favorite cleaners....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto, I have to clean mine as well. I use a product called "Super Clean" in a purple bottle at Canadian Tire, love the stuff works good too and it's bio-degradable, i've never used this spray nine stuff tho.

Make sure you use gloves if you use that sh!t Super Clean - it works amazing for engine cleaning too but don't leave it on polished aluminum too long or it will oxidize it and it will eat the skin on your hands (makes your skin like sandpaper because its caustic and has a pH of almost 12 :eek:) - use a good nitrile glove or dishwashing gloves that extend past the wrist.

It's made by Castrol.

moonbuggy

Reaction score
So spray9 doesn't work well on awnings? I have to clean mine too....it's mucky!!!! :(
What I'm saying is that spray nine works very well on awnings but combined with a magic eraser it is awesome. There is something about the magic eraser that a rag just dosen't do. P.S.- believe Badss and Modman don't get it on plastics and decals, use gloves.

Top Bottom