classified section

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is way to much items that have been sold and still there

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the new classifieds started you could go in and delete your ad after it sold, not sure if you still can.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the thread jackers in the classifieds need to stop .... that is what they are selling so if you do not like what they are selling dont reply... and if you know of a better product dont post on someones classidied thread

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the thread jackers in the classifieds need to stop .... that is what they are selling so if you do not like what they are selling dont reply... and if you know of a better product dont post on someones classidied thread

And you say this by jacking a thread.....

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yay i hate it well i jack my own thread but it needed to be added in

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Last time I addressed poaching there was an outcry about Mod's censoring/controlling/manipulating....
If the consensus is that we should stop hijacking and unrelated or rude comments on a classified item, we can do that....but let the complaining begin....

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I addressed poaching there was an outcry about Mod's censoring/controlling/manipulating....
If the consensus is that we should stop hijacking and unrelated or rude comments on a classified item, we can do that....but let the complaining begin....

Your taking this out of context. The last thing I want is more policing going around this world! I was just having some fun with a guy hijacking his own thread. You have to see the humor in that one.

Trust me on this, if there was a comment or thread that offended me, I would be sending you a PM on the matter. Not just playing around in a post. This is the "Just About Anything Goes" section, isn't it???:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Guess I best put on my reading glasses next time. Thanks for the clarification (read as Bioatch Slap Up Side the Head)....

Cheerz.

Your taking this out of context. The last thing I want is more policing going around this world! I was just having some fun with a guy hijacking his own thread. You have to see the humor in that one.

Trust me on this, if there was a comment or thread that offended me, I would be sending you a PM on the matter. Not just playing around in a post. This is the "Just About Anything Goes" section, isn't it???:beer:

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess I best put on my reading glasses next time. Thanks for the clarification (read as Bioatch Slap Up Side the Head)....

Cheerz.

You bet. All of the MOD's on Snowandmud.com do an excellent job. That is why I love this site. I certainly would not want to do it. I don't have the patience. Keep up the good work.:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Appreciate the positive feedback...not such a bad thing to do just you make some friends and not so much....
You bet. All of the MOD's on Snowandmud.com do an excellent job. That is why I love this site. I certainly would not want to do it. I don't have the patience. Keep up the good work.:beer:

goodleo

Reaction score
I'm sure 30 days would be fine. They can always repost the items. It is a pain to see all of the sold items.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll look into, Im sure this is doo able. Im glad to see the classifieds working good though, there 100% free and its direct to the right people.

thanks Ron .... you and the mod's do a perfect job....

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The members can delete there own ads in there. I'll take a look, mabie put it on Auto purge, so after 45 days there automatically deleted. Would that work or should it be 60?

I use the classifieds on a regular basis,a 30 day purge would be a great idea:twocents::twocents:

Top Bottom