Classified Section Survey

How would you like the Classified Section? You can check more than one.

• I like it the way it is.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Its difficult to navigate and find things the way it is.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I would prefer just another section like the rest, Similar to the Swapmeet on Snowest.

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters

94fordguy

Definitely prefer the way the swapmeet is layed out on Snowest... that would be my choice for layout:beer:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of stuff on there but seems to be alot of items that have been sold and are still posted. Would be nice to see them have to be re-listed by the seller after a certain amount of time and if the seller does not log-in etc.... the ad is removed.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is alot to go through when there is "wanted" and "for sale" all in one

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like how SW has theirs set up. I find I don't use the S&M classies as much as SW.

Another suggestion...set up instant notification for visitor messages...use it as a kinda chat line. I know many members have gone weeks, sometimes months before noticing there's a visitor message there.

8or was kind enough to let me know when he messaged me a bunch of half naked men or I still wouldn't have seen them...not sure why he has those pics of half naked men...but that's for another thread...:eek:

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The layout like snowest is easier and faster to find that certain part, instead of seeing everything else. That's what I think.:beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some of the ads have been on there so long you're not sure if they are still for sale or sold.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thanks, I decided to shut it down for that reason, the software was to delete adds after 45 days and it does not happen and theres no support, so now you see it at the bottom. If I forgot anything there let me know.

E

Edmonton Avenger

Get rid of the classified ratings for users...... It has already been abused and could misslead people.

People should be purchasing under their own caution, not based on a bs pat on the back. If you haven't sold anything on here, you shouldn't have a classified rating!!!!!

Top Bottom