Classified Ad's that make you wonder....

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we need to start a new thread for questionable for sale ads that will give us all a chuckle.

I'll start... found this one on Kijiji this morning. I really like the "only driven in winter conditions" part... w.t.f. when else would one expect to drive a sled...:confused:

I am selling a snowmobile that is practically new! It has been taken care of very well, and only driven in winter conditions. I am the first and only owner of this snowmobile, and I have only put 00268 KMS on it. Yes, two hundred sixty-eight.

Link to the add: LIKE NEW 2005 Yamaha RS Vector *LOW KMS* - Edmonton Snowmobiles For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess he could mean winter conditions as in there was a descent amount of snow on the ground and not driving it through frozen dirt fields ?? I have scene lots of tracks when there is basically no snow on the ground

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess he could mean winter conditions as in there was a descent amount of snow on the ground and not driving it through frozen dirt fields ?? I have scene lots of tracks when there is basically no snow on the ground

I agree "winter conditions" as opposed to early season or spring conditions where you are driving on rocks, gravel to get to th trail or alpine. I definately have driven my sled in less than winter conditions on the odd occasion( i.e 2 or 3 km of bare trail to get to the snow line). In the end - less than winter condition has cost me wear bars on the skis and a set of hyfax ( sliders) for the skid and a near boil over (engine overheat) :eek::eek:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An 05 with that low of km's would be a first question. I don't ride sleds much but 1000cc's on a 121 track? Isn't that about as short as a track comes?

Top Bottom