classified adds

yippy82

Reaction score
Thats going to work way better now. 2 weeks is plenty of time and the new site improvments will allow options.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While you are making changes, how about breaking them down to machine brands. I would look through the classifieds more often if I could filter out the other brands that do not interest me.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While you are making changes, how about breaking them down to machine brands. I would look through the classifieds more often if I could filter out the other brands that do not interest me.

Great idea if possible.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since we're talking about pet peeves here, my biggest one regarding classifieds is when people do not post pictures, or have chitty pictures. I skip over those ones. They obviously don't want to sell it that bad if they can't even put pics on. Oh... and the whole contact seller for price thing gets a little annoying too!

theres a data size cap for pics, most of the high megapixel cameras are almost double the size of the cap. if you stay in the limits your pretty much restricted to cell phone cameras which suk

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
True, however most camersa come with a progam that will allow you to reduce the size of your photos and it is real easy.
The following cameras have come with the required program for the last 4 years or more:
Canon
Sony
Kodac
Minolta
Pentex
Olympus
Samsung

A lot of Peeps are not aware of this, maybe take a moment ot review your manual.

theres a data size cap for pics, most of the high megapixel cameras are almost double the size of the cap. if you stay in the limits your pretty much restricted to cell phone cameras which suk

Top Bottom