christmas stockings

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so my boyfriend is so hard to buy for, he pretty much just buys whatever he wants / needs. So this year were deciding to go to UFC in montreal instead of exchanged gifts.. (SO excited) anyways, i wanted to do something nice for him for his stocking, but i haven't the slightest clue what to put in it.

Normally i would put shampoo, shaving crap and stuff like that but honestly he just puts in on the couch and is like Oh thanks, i mean i know he appreciates it but its kind of useless to him. Any suggestions on something unique cool to get him?

He's into dirt bikes, sleds, motorcycles.. pretty much all that. I was going to buy him a new harley for xmas but were doing ufc and bought a new truck instead so i was thinking maybe a small bike like i was going to get and some other stuff? help :)

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so my boyfriend is so hard to buy for, he pretty much just buys whatever he wants / needs. So this year were deciding to go to UFC in montreal instead of exchanged gifts.. (SO excited) anyways, i wanted to do something nice for him for his stocking, but i haven't the slightest clue what to put in it.

Normally i would put shampoo, shaving crap and stuff like that but honestly he just puts in on the couch and is like Oh thanks, i mean i know he appreciates it but its kind of useless to him. Any suggestions on something unique cool to get him?

He's into dirt bikes, sleds, motorcycles.. pretty much all that. I was going to buy him a new harley for xmas but were doing ufc and bought a new truck instead so i was thinking maybe a small bike like i was going to get and some other stuff? help :)

Halls cough drops!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give him a 'get out of jail free' card.

If my girl tossed one of those in a stocking, I would be a happy man. :d

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
V270356_EDIT_2U.jpg

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you dont by chance have a sister ????? just asking

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suggest sledding/dirtbiking movies (nitro circus), googles, gloves, a decal kit for his bike/sled?

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're taking him to UFC in Montreal??? He's a lucky man! (Even if you're ugly....I am so kidding!:d) I went to UFC in Vancouver and it was fantastic. Best live anything I've ever been to. After the fights go down ringside and meet Dana. He is such a cool guy. He spent 2 hours with the fans after the fights in Vancouver. As far as the gift...GPS or SPOT? Could save his life!:beer:

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think you wanna be buyin them, or giving them away.....haha

hahahhaha

i should do up a little coupon booklet :D lol

ill have to give him that not on xmas morning with all our little cousins around... might start to ask questions their parents aren't ready to answer yet :cool:

Hrm.. dvd's are a good idea too. I better get shopping!

and UFC i can't wait, we saw GSP fight BJ Penn in vegas last night.. amazing.

Top Bottom