Chris Burandt Back country RIP OFF

fightstrap50

Reaction score

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just bought a few new videos to get me by for the summer, one was the latest back country adventures from Chris Burandt. I am feeling so totally ripped off on this one and have never felt like this with any video so far.

I put the thing in the DVD player, watched maybe ten minutes, get up and take a bathroom break get a drink and a snack, I come back to the video and its OVER! this friggin video cost me $37 plus tax and its around 30 minutes! what a joke Chris! Ill save you all the expense and dont buy it.

Are you telling me that there is nothing more worth putting in a video from a weekends riding than 30 minutes of touring around? I know these vids are usualy short, but thats rediculous man. I cant even get my money back because I opened it too.

Ill never buy another Burandt video or a compound films DVD for that matter again, I am sorry guys but you lost me and my wallet on this one. slednecks suck with this kind of rip off BS we pay big dollars for. wanna chat about it? send me an email, even reading an email would take longer than this stinking video!

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=fightstrap50;502737]Chris Burandt Back country RIP OFF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just bought a few new videos to get me by for the summer, one was the latest back country adventures from Chris Burandt. I am feeling so totally ripped off on this one and have never felt like this with any video so far.

I put the thing in the DVD player, watched maybe ten minutes, get up and take a bathroom break get a drink and a snack, I come back to the video and its OVER! this friggin video cost me $37 plus tax and its around 30 minutes! what a joke Chris! Ill save you all the expense and dont buy it.

Are you telling me that there is nothing more worth putting in a video from a weekends riding than 30 minutes of touring around? I know these vids are usualy short, but thats rediculous man. I cant even get my money back because I opened it too.

Ill never buy another Burandt video or a compound films DVD for that matter again, I am sorry guys but you lost me and my wallet on this one. slednecks suck with this kind of rip off BS we pay big dollars for. wanna chat about it? send me an email, even reading an email would take longer than this stinking video![/QUOTE]

thats bs but u should have looked to see how long the movie was. 30minutes should be worth around 10bucks:cool:

94fordguy

wow, I thought the usual 45 minute sled vids were too short... 30 is pretty short for sure:eek::(

fightstrap50

Reaction score
nothing to bash the guys riding at all, just that this is nothing but a tease. he is an awesome rider so thats why I bought it, but feel pretty shortchanged on that one. good quality film and shots for the length though. but 45 to 50 minutes is worth $40 maybe.

fightstrap50

Reaction score
Yeah as insane as the riding is that the guy does on the turbos, its just not enough actual sledding film time for me as some of it is just him talking at home and an intro on his dirt track biking and stuff. and 4 minutes of credits. i dont like being an insulting guy so dont take me wrong, just dissapointed.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ill never buy another Burandt video or a compound films DVD for that matter again, I am sorry guys but you lost me and my wallet on this one. slednecks suck with this kind of rip off BS we pay big dollars for. wanna chat about it? send me an email, even reading an email would take longer than this stinking video!

That's too bad, that guy is as good as it gets when it comes to technical riding.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love burants excuse aswell. dont get my wrong hes my hero. but when he said we aimed at having 30min of quality footage vs "hitting the fast forward button all the time" that really didnt make any sence because isnt anything he gets on camera quality footage?

maybe not to him but to us normal riders and hardcore sledders it doesnt take a hell of alot to impress us. i just like to see snowmobiles on my tv!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I really enjoyed the video, it may be short at 35 minutes, but the one thing I noticed it was not the same shot repeated over and over again like in many of the other videos that run around the 60 minute range.

Reaction score
I enjoyed the video although I didn't pay for it. Chris was nice enough to come to our snowmobile Club's season kick-off party.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally seen the vid. Great riding, great area, but what I noticed, it was more an advertisment for his "Come ride with business " than anything else. Just my .02.:beer:

Top Bottom