Chinese diesel heaters for enclosed sled trailer

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had a few trips out with my set up and everything works as it should. this last trip out I turned on the rear heater on friday and never shut it off till monday when i got home. I turned on the front heater when I got to Vale and it also ran the hole time.
Do you have any pictures of your set up?found them.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This would be better for shelf wot rust.

shelf.jpg
A link to amazon Page

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I follow some ice fishing guys who have setup diesel heaters in totes like this for heating their ice tents
Wonder if it's the same guy. This guy has it setup for his sxs and then takes it out and uses it for his shack. Makes sense to me. People are using them to heat their shops amd houses too. And then plumbing their exhaust gasses through some sort of radiator and capturing thst heat as well. Lots of different ideas online for them

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I don't understand about the design is the bottom exhaust. Sure, this is fine for permanent installations, but with so many of them as an all-in-one portable that can't actually function properly when just set on the ground as is, it leaves me wondering.

NytroNorm

Reaction score
Anybody have experience heating a 26' NON insulated trailer with these units? Considering the price of these I could have 4 of them in there and still not come close to the cost of insulating the trailer. I realize it would be far more comfortable insulated but I'm not camping in it, Its just a race trailer.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make different sizes. I put the 8KW unit in my 28Foot enclosed and it works wicked.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience heating a 26' NON insulated trailer with these units? Considering the price of these I could have 4 of them in there and still not come close to the cost of insulating the trailer. I realize it would be far more comfortable insulated but I'm not camping in it, Its just a race trailer.
At -10 I'd bet a couple units would work OK. But the colder it gets, the more you're going to want insulation.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They come from the manufacture set to sea level, you adjust to the proper settings and they run like a champ. Very happy with mine, set up properly they burn a lot less fuel too.

Top Bottom