Chicken Supper helpers

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We only need to move 1 set of tables and chairs this year so a smaller group will work with 1 trailer. We have to take chairs and tables from the little hall and the shed to the rink. 1/2 a hour or so. Who will help??? Monday night June 7 and wed night June 9

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we only need to move 1 set of tables and chairs this year so a smaller group will work with 1 trailer. We have to take chairs and tables from the little hall and the shed to the rink. 1/2 a hour or so. Who will help??? Monday night june 7 and wed night june 9

i can't plan that far in advance, but i will try..... Doo you want us both nites, or just one nite?? Lacrosse is in full swing right now, so unfortunately it comes first......

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We only need to move 1 set of tables and chairs this year so a smaller group will work with 1 trailer. We have to take chairs and tables from the little hall and the shed to the rink. 1/2 a hour or so. Who will help??? Monday night June 7 and wed night June 9

i wil...what do we need?..let me know..i want to do the chicken supper this year.....brok brok brok:eek:

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Helpers please show up at 700 pm at the little hall in joesphburg. We have only 1 stop to pick up from. EASY YEAR no problem. Kelly will bring his trailer so no other trailer needed thanks

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks all for showing up took 1/2 Hr. OH by the way Rick didnt make it. Try again Wed night Rick. Thanks for the time people

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wish I had your time Rick. I`m way to busy volunteering with the snow angels,snow and mud, Alberta Snowmobile Association. And have a life also. Just depends on what you want to do.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all those that came out to help. Was a easy year just a couple of trips 1/2 hr or so.
Chicken was good but the only pie that was left was Sour Cream and Raisan. Not my favorite at all.

Talked with a councillor and was told that the snowmobile trail plan is a go for sure. No backing out at the last minute or anything. Will start AFTER the fall election. So ask the question to your councillor this fall if they support the snowmobile trail plan. I will wait and see.

Had some cool old tractors running on display. Landowners think sleds are loud you should hear some of those old tractors.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I shoulda came helped you guys instead of dooin' the lacrosse thing with the kid..... They lost their first game of the year, and weren't a happy bunch.:eek: Then the kid never got home and we got a call about midnite...... He was stuck in a swamp....... Was he ever...... Left his truck there last nite and just got it out about an hour ago:nono:....... Took a lot to get him out. Pulled him up an incline in 4" to 6" mud.....the big dodge worked it out though, and we got his f150 out no problem.;) Gonna pull the front driveshaft off and the manual 4x4 linkage to the transfer case off!!!!:mad::mad: needless to say, he's gonna be washing both vehicles tomorrow nite, now!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom