chestermere lake area stuff going missing.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Did anyone else in the Chestermere lake area get there sleds,quads or seadoo taken?One seadoo was taken and tryed for my sleds.RCMP say like 15 places got hit on the weekend in that area. Quads and sleds went missing........

These guys need a bullet in the head.:mad:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fackers,, I live in Chestermere, I dont think I lost anything this weekend, boat is still in drive....

they stole rims off my truck right on my driveway 6 months ago,, they come in from the geto on 17thave and take everything from us in Chestermere,, might be time for a big gate.... LOSERS,,, I here its been very bad all summer...

rounder

Reaction score
wish they hit my house and got my boat! if its gone that means i can get a new one haha

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fackers,, I live in Chestermere, I dont think I lost anything this weekend, boat is still in drive....

they stole rims off my truck right on my driveway 6 months ago,, they come in from the geto on 17thave and take everything from us in Chestermere,, might be time for a big gate.... LOSERS,,, I here its been very bad all summer...

Hypothetically you could................Wire 220V, 3 phase power to the trailer frame of the boat...that way, they will be completing the circuit when the touch the trailer to the ground/their truck, etc, etc.

Tires insulate the current from the ground, but park the trailer on 2" thick plastic blocks just to be sure.

As a side benefit, no need to wake up in the middle of the night to call the cops, the perps will still be there in the morning when you get up and head off to work....they will be the dead guys lying in your driveway.

This is all just theory though.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hypothetically you could................Wire 220V, 3 phase power to the trailer frame of the boat...that way, they will be completing the circuit when the touch the trailer to the ground/their truck, etc, etc.

Tires insulate the current from the ground, but park the trailer on 2" thick plastic blocks just to be sure.

As a side benefit, no need to wake up in the middle of the night to call the cops, the perps will still be there in the morning when you get up and head off to work....they will be the dead guys lying in your driveway.

This is all just theory though.

Trust me i would like to do that.......

Top Bottom