Checkout The 2017 MotoTrax Production Kit Features!

MotoTrax

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
This season has been a busy one for us already! We've been to several different events so far and we are getting excellent feedback. We wanted to give everyone a look at some of the features the people have been most excited about!

Our skid and tunnel for 2017 has changed in a few ways from last years model:

DSC06236_zpsaeekxlfh.png

-The swing arm is upgraded from water jetted steel plate to billet aluminum. This gives us a lighter and stronger component with a sleeker, cleaner look.

-We used a slimmer beam profile on our rails which allowed us to reduce the weight by a 3/4 lb.

-We added a solid aluminum backbone and extended the side panels the full length of the tunnel to increase strength.

DSC06259_zpsuwkmirmh.jpg

-We offer 3 kits this year, all with there own custom tuned Fox Shock:
> Trax.Enduro has a Fox IFP shock that's custom tuned for
freeriding.
> Trax.Mountain has a Fox IFP shock that's custom tuned for
mountain riding.
> Trax.Mountain has a Fox RC2 full moto tuned shock with a piggy
back reservoir and 3-way adjustment.

greese_zpsezszyytt.gif

-We've added a greasable ball joint that pivots 25 degrees, up from 18 degrees last year.

track%20adjuster_zpsxmnelbrd.jpg

-Back again this year is our automatic track tensioners. Through the use of this innovative design you can adjust the tension of your track in a matter of seconds!

DSC06193_zpsddsz6cec.png

-New this year we added 2 safety guards. The chain guard protects the rider from getting caught in the chain and final drive sprocket. The track guard serves two purposes, it keeps your boots from hitting the track and it helps keep snow from spraying on your engine and throttle body/carburetor.

Gas-Can_zpse6x6d9z2.gif

-This year we offer the Tuff Jug gas can. we have 2 sizes available: 2.7 gal and 5.0 gal. The Tuff Jug comes stock on our Trax.Mountain kit and is available as an accessory for the other kits.

DSC06316_zps2bdwmmqk.jpg

Right%20Side-front_zpspwl0skua.jpg

- Our most exciting new feature is our fully enclosed brake rotor that is mounted to end of the drive shaft. This industry first design completely eliminates brake freeze-up!

We're excited for 2017 to be our best season yet!

DSC06951_zpsy94rmvv2.jpg

*** We will be posting a separate thread when we release our new ski. That thread will have detailed info on our new ski and our spindle.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When and Where can we see a kit in Edmonton? thanks

I know alberta cycle is a dealer. They had a demo built last year and might have one this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know alberta cycle is a dealer. They had a demo built last year and might have one this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that and it says so on the moto-trax site but I went to Alberta Cycle, asked around and was shown a Camso kit lol...

With that said, I have been shown a Camso kit at EVERY dealer I've been to (4) this month

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It concerns me some when a company doesn't ever answer their phone, or respond back to voice mail left.
I spoke very clearly, and repeated my number twice, in both messages I left.
If you folks at Moto trax read this, I am ken that left you messages, number starting with 250 .
Cheers

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AB Cycle was a dealer, they still may be able to get them, but the rebuilding on the track kit was extensive, and recurring. The Camso kit looks to be more substantial than last years Mototrax. I wanna know if Mototrax upgraded the ski! Sketch doesn't even cover it.

AltaCycle

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Yes we are defiantly MotoTrax dealer, at this time we do have Camso Snow bike kit installed.

Last year we had demo Mototrax kit for everyone to ride, there are many kits out there and all of them have different HANDLING FEATURES. It always the deciding factor how much money you want to spend.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes we are defiantly MotoTrax dealer, at this time we do have Camso Snow bike kit installed.

Last year we had demo Mototrax kit for everyone to ride, there are many kits out there and all of them have different HANDLING FEATURES. It always the deciding factor how much money you want to spend.

Any idea when youll have a kit in the dealership?

MotoTrax

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I'm very sorry for the delayed response, I wasn't receiving any notification that this thread was being responded to! I am unable to edit my post to add a link to our website and I am sorry that I didn't put that in my original post.

You can find more info on our kits at: Snow Bike Kit & Snow Motorcycle Kit - MotoTrax

Top Bottom