Check the sliders on the T3's

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Another 500 km on the T3 and this set of sliders are excellent (first set were worn out at the 500 km mark). Stock scratchers down all the time and one set of idler wheels installed. I'm a happy camper!

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you change to a different sliders and or did you change the stock scratchers, im thinking of going to the ski mounted ones, the t3s work good on snow but if there is any ice on the trail she gets hot

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
did you change to a different sliders and or did you change the stock scratchers, im thinking of going to the ski mounted ones, the t3s work good on snow but if there is any ice on the trail she gets hot

I put on the BRP sliders and have the stock scratchers. I have not heated up on the main trails other than at the beginning of the season. One single track trail into a basin she got a little warm but it was a very slow go and no room to braap the track and spin the snow up onto the cooler. Red light didn't come on but it was close.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i drill holes in my sliders about 1/4" diameter and not all the way through. snow packs in the holes then melts out as they get warm on hard packed stuff it buys you more time in between soft snow on hard packed sections.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Have just over 1200km on sled now, Original sliders, no issues, have only some wear in the middle but have about 5 more weekends of rides before replacement. I use only the factory supplied scratches and use them on the trail always. Never had any over heating issues either.

Top Bottom